Sharon Yak @lilbaker
16 June, 08:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 June, 08:34
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
This is uber fooked up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
please tell me this is for show and not reality. i dont know how much more of this insanity i can take. my own children being stolen from and kept from me, happening to parents WW. homelessness eveywhere. corrupt schools corrupt judiicial system, fooking here there everywhere corruption. spiritual sickness abounds cause the truth is Still Hidden, ‘rogue’ agents running around causing many to feel unsafe to leave home, families torn apart and a world full of people felling alone and many truley are. why is it wr cant get everyone to Focus on The Children?????? that is The One Thing that Will Unite All WW. The Truth about All the Missing Children will Topple this Whole Corrupt System. im sorry but im just at a point whete it seems we have been stalled out and im loosing faith fast. somethings gotta give. love to you all for reading my rant
09:24 PM - Jun 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LeLe John, click on at the bottom under it