Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.
11:31 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
28 February, 04:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'll put this one out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DkH O’Dell @DkH
28 February, 05:33
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
I don't recognize. Who is this? Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
28 February, 12:37
Oh. Im excited. Its hard to keep secrets for so long.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 February, 12:02
Hope this accounts for even "really close" people.... :)

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
06 February, 12:24
ABSOLUTELY! I believe 💙💙💙

follow #clouseau
https://youtube.com/user/b...

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
06 February, 06:12

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
28 February, 12:02
In response USCG VET to his Publication
This is false. Research!

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
28 February, 12:41
In response USCG VET to his Publication
anything is possible💕🙏✝️❤️

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
04 February, 02:01
team curly 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 February, 07:16

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
04 February, 12:22
i sure hope Kappy is alive 🙏 And J Jr. 🙏

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
28 February, 04:44
In response Dr Tracie Lee to her Publication
He is. I've seen multiple proofs.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 12:19
Go for it, try your best to shock Nana!
Nothing is off the table at this point,
When you see the things I have been seeing.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
03 February, 11:23
Robin Williams?

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
03 February, 09:29
justice scalia, please please

Laura Vvv @Vlaura07
04 February, 12:40
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
Scalia is alive. I once found him on twitter. He kept leaving clues wanting to see if anyone could figure out who he was. I sent him a coded message telling him I knew who he was. Never saw him again.

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
04 February, 01:06
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
Oh I do sooo hope so

Mariana Schancka @Shanka
03 February, 08:30
At some time I need to go to my day job, but im struggling to keep up with all this info. its an amazing story. 🤓im on my own here my neck of the woods, your keeping me sane.

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
03 February, 08:06
i am way beyond ready! Let's get the acting awards ready. YES, i believe the evil ones have been removed. Can't wait to see who played those roles!

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
03 February, 07:08
I am waiting for #fakbidan to take off the mask and it be his son Beau.

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
03 February, 07:26
In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication
I think it is actually Steve Martin. :)But i like your idea better.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
03 February, 07:06
Antonin Scalia. Need a brilliant legal mind to pull this off.

03 February, 07:41
In response Kathy Bovenschen to her Publication
Did you know JFK jr went to law school and became an attorney? He also dabbed in acting and had a degree in History.

Marj Moyer @Marj
04 February, 02:28
In response Kathy Bovenschen to her Publication
constitutional atty....

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
03 February, 06:55
this is going to be an OH SHIT type thing I just know it !! Lord have mercy.

03 February, 06:36
okay. Jfkjr, Princess Diana, Micheal Jackson, Paul Walker. just to start. Please and Thankq

03 February, 06:38
In response Kpetty Photo to her Publication
oh and Elvis!!!, Prince!!! Im very confident ive seen enough to support this being true. Also hoping for Brittany Murphy.

Ember Rose @EmberRose
03 February, 06:24
Looking forward to Aaron Vaughn's return.

Barbara Rosseau @AngelOfDestiny
03 February, 04:48
Awaiting their return many amazing people

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
03 February, 04:36
I cannot be any futher prepared ... ETA?

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
03 February, 04:22
... kinda scary to listen to people say they are "ready"
I don't believe any of us fully understand.
Movie ends when this begins.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
03 February, 04:16
Amen!

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
03 February, 03:58
I just pray that PRESIDENT TRUMP is Alive! I always felt that JFK jr, Carolyn, MJ and Princess Diana were.

03 February, 06:59
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
Trump ain't going no where he was the Lords choosen one,,,Trump is the Lords David !!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
04 February, 12:35
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
Oh my gosh, now I am going to worry that our beloved POTUS may not be with us anymore. Can we have clarification please

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Field of Light @EartherealArts
03 February, 03:57
The moment we're waiting for . . .
Watch to the end, 3:30 is remarkable, too.
The truth is marching on.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

03 February, 07:04
In response Field of Light to his Publication
if your talking about Bob Joyce,, there is a video of him stating he is not Elvis. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
06 February, 10:48
In response Field of Light to his Publication
wow!! I mean, seriously pretty damn good😳

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 February, 03:55
indeed
3 pictures attached ➡️hit arrow for more

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
25 February, 08:51
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Thank you for showing how the multi picture post works!
🤗🤗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 08:57
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Truly beautiful people shine from the inside out.
Sending love today from NJ.

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
03 February, 03:48
"Others you think are alive are dead." Will It be heartbreaking? 😢

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
03 February, 04:14
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
like Biden, Obama, Gates, Hanks, the Clintons, Zuckerberg and so on....the dark ones. Supposedly they have already had tribunal and were sentenced to death. Body doubles are in play.

Rebekah Rassel @sassyrass17
03 February, 03:48
cannot wait to find out!!! 🍿

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 February, 03:45
ALL WILL BE REVEALED