Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 11:31
Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
indeed
3 pictures attached ➡️hit arrow for more
03:55 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 08:57
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Truly beautiful people shine from the inside out.
Sending love today from NJ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
25 February, 08:51
Thank you for showing how the multi picture post works!
🤗🤗

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
25 February, 08:37
God is so good and the Best is yet to come♥️

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
17 February, 08:06
I LOVE ALL THREE PICTURES AND I LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE IN THEM VERY MUCH.I KNOW PEOPLE WILL GET TIRED OF ME SAYING THAT BUT I DON'T CARE. EVERY TIME I SEE A PICTURE OF THEM I WILL SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. I KNOW GOD WANTS YOU TO LOVE PEOPLE. AND I DO.🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

17 February, 07:05
In response WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN to her Publication
💓🙏🏻💞

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
16 February, 06:57
Love the Diana portrait, I am a big fan. So courageous and also so gorgeous !! Glad she escaped the "royals".

Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
16 February, 06:32
So much royalty in all of those photos 🤗❤

Michael Catino @MCanon
13 February, 08:53
I'm waiting for the day.

Paula Goble @Palala3
11 February, 05:46
great picture of 2 kings. ❤❤

Paula Goble @Palala3
11 February, 05:45
Love seeing pictures of these 2. Absolutely glowing. Keep wondering about the apples and how it would relate. 🥰

Paula Goble @Palala3
11 February, 05:42
our beautiful Princess

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 February, 07:30
LOVE YOU ALL!!! 💖💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
04 February, 03:50
❤❤❤Beautiful!!
💌DianA

Stella Star @StellaStar
03 February, 11:13
Love 'em all! ❤️❤️❤️

Southern Gal @Southerngal
03 February, 07:40
All beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!

03 February, 07:43
In response Southern Gal to her Publication
💓

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
03 February, 07:37
THESE PICTURES ARE SO AWESOME. I LOVE ALL THREE PICTURES.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

03 February, 07:45
In response WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN to her Publication
much love & many blessings💓🙏🏻

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
03 February, 07:31
❤️Diana you are STUNNING!!!!!! and are an angel sent by God You have the most beautiful soul filled with compassion for children and those that are suffering. You are a HERO OF HUMANITY and the world will know all of God's truth ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

03 February, 07:46
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
My heroes too 💓
Love you Anastasia Angel✨🌸

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
03 February, 06:58
always loved her heart!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
03 February, 06:49
Very hopeful! Much appreciation, respect and love for these very good people ♥️

03 February, 07:49
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Love you T 💞💓🌸🙏🏻

Renee White @Rapnay
03 February, 06:41
i do not know but i hope and pray they are alive these will be stories i tell my grandkids. what a mighty god we serve

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
03 February, 06:18
Its time for the Angels to reveal themselves....🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
03 February, 06:10
I am just going to fall on my knees thanking God...and then just sobbing when they reveal....and Our beloved POTUS is back on the job....So ready for this MIRACLE.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 February, 05:39
💖🍿🍻🌎

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
03 February, 05:20
Love every one of them dearly! ❤️

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 February, 04:47
Gosh! I sure hope all this is true! It will be a major heartbreak on top of the worst year in my lifetime. xxoo

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 February, 04:48
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
if it isn't true!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 February, 04:15
It must've been a difficult choice none the less for them