Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Wednesday marks 3 years since Trump predicted a Market Crash.

Q2504: Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)?
10:03 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 June, 07:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
9:44 > 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
14 June, 04:50
I understand we have to get things straight but so many innocent people will be hurt by this, are being hurt by gas, food, rent and loss of businesses. Why do innocents have to be hurt in the process of taking out the trash? I dont get this part. There will be thousands more innocent hurt than evil ones. If our good guys are in charge why the massive casualties of the common citizenry? How much damage is enough?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
14 June, 09:00
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Because everything is a lie. History included

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 June, 11:34
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
They’ll get it back, but will get a wake up call they were warned about.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 June, 12:27
putain quel devin 🤣

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 June, 12:24
That puts it 2 days ahead of schedule

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 09:18
9:03
9=Most high
x3

Q 903
@Snowden
Twitter rec 24D.
Bravo-2gKVT.
[24]RR
Q

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 June, 07:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
24 = X

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
14 June, 08:30
Is this market crash part of the patriotic reset?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
14 June, 08:20

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
14 June, 06:33
actually, that was all part of the plan, not a prediction
all part of the black sun bg gameplay that most of you unknowingly still play

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
14 June, 02:49
Goldman Joins 75bps Rate Hike Bandwagon, Warns It Will Trigger Recession

...expects the Fed to hike 75bps on Wednesday, but warns that by doing so the Fed "risks" sparking a recession...

https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 June, 01:37
94=13. Mind blowing.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
14 June, 04:53
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
It's mind boggling that our relatives won't listen to us.
My brother has lost so much $ but is riding out the stock market till the end cuz he's in way too deep.
My financial planner tried to get me to put $ in an Annuity that was tied to the S&P 500.
Me? I was like...R U CRAZY?
Him? Well, it could reach as high as 7% but also go below and hit nothing and u wouldn't lose anything.
Me? Ummm, wouldn't it be smarter to just pick the Fixed annuity at 3.1 and be assured of monthly interest with ZERO RISK?
Him? Well. Yeah if u want no risk involved.
Me? Duh.

I told him that the Market is going to crash. Trump said so. lol