Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I think it's time for me to start a new chapter in my photography. Have been using Luminar for most processing for the last few years, but Skylum don't fix the bugs and they have become unbearable. Moving to a different tool means learning a whole new palette of effects and rebuilding by workflow, which takes time to learn. Is very frustrating, but I can't abide their business ethics and abandoning customers to their fate when the product is unacceptable quality.

I am really struggling with focus after the stress of war. Am finding it hard to engage with any product-type activity (prints, NFTs, books) right now. Feels a bit feeble, but I am burned out, and the wait for the main public action is taking a toll on me. There are also only so many essays you can write describing the slog...
05:58 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 June, 11:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
i have not been able to get into my piano playing/composing all year. it's as though i am waiting for something "new" to come in for me, you know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
13 June, 08:47
shoot raw, post raw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 June, 08:20
You never fail to describe exactly how I (and sure many, many others) are feeling. For me it is almost a struggle to even open my browser and not just plug into the matrix for a short break. That even fails most days. It is like we "just seem to know" the nonsense being displayed it complete garbage and taxing on the head.
I believe what helps to an extent is thinking about the folks that have been in the trenches for decades. Yet sometimes that brings on a sort of guilt for not wanting to bother with it some days. Catch 22 and waiting for the "23"
Good thing we are all in this together as it would suck to be alone.

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
13 June, 06:27
😘Of COURSE you are "burned out"!!! The main "problem" is....you are too intelligent & it does take a lot of people to catch up with you!!
You'll just have to be patient with the rest of us mortals!!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 June, 06:25
Very nice! Looks fun too!

🤗This one! 💝

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 June, 06:20
Feeling it too, as most anons are. This lull is crushing. We are like planes in a holding pattern, circling an airstrip, waiting for clearance to land. Fuel gauge is running low and engines begin to sputter. "Buckle up" time is imminent.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 June, 06:13
Get in touch with nature. It heals. Calming. And stay in the strength of the Lord. God Bless. Praying for healing for your heart. Love and hugs sent your way.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 June, 06:08
Start describing the rise of the light😉

Golden Times donated @Golden
13 June, 06:09
sending love & hugs.
Hope you are getting the beach walks without the electronics, does a body/soul good!

Simplicity. this one is from my iphone. 😉

Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
13 June, 06:02
Sounds like you need a break, not really from photography but maybe back up just a bit. Have you ever photographed with a Holga or another old type of photography?