Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 June, 05:58
I think it's time for me to start a new chapter in my photography. Have been using Luminar for most processing for the last few years, but Skylum don't fix the bugs and they have become unbearable. Moving to a different tool means learning a whole new palette of effects and rebuilding by workflow, which takes time to learn. Is very frustrating, but I can't abide their business ethics and abandoning customers to their fate when the product is unacceptable quality.

I am really struggling with focus after the stress of war. Am finding it hard to engage with any product-type activity (prints, NFTs, books) right now. Feels a bit feeble, but I am burned out, and the wait for the main public action is taking a toll on me. There are also only so many essays you can write describing the slog...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
Sounds like you need a break, not really from photography but maybe back up just a bit. Have you ever photographed with a Holga or another old type of photography?
06:02 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zuzupetal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Abbie Ostrem, click on at the bottom under it