Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Being awake and aware of what's looming makes it hard to concentrate or get much done.
03:17 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Paul Bruton @DrB
15 June, 01:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You got that right!😮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
14 June, 10:01
Truer Words Have Never Been Spoken…
said somebody sometime
😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
14 June, 07:55
Oh absolutely yes ditto i agree etc. etc. etc.! Anyone else awake last night until 4/5am???? Sleep is "hit or miss" now.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
14 June, 10:02
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
😳

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 June, 11:53
It sure does, my friend. Makes it difficult to sleep as well. I am so looking forward to a bright future, for all of us. 🥰

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
13 June, 10:30
Yes! Thank you for saying it!!!

Nada ... @Nada
13 June, 10:29
I was just thinking this today …not motivated at all any more…feeling a John Galt moment coming 😂

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 June, 10:24
You do more than know Brother. Keep going. Thank You.🙏❤️

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
13 June, 10:17
SKY Event. I’m ready.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 June, 09:21
I agree, the first few months of this year I was the most productive and motivated I have ever been in my life and achieved so much.

However, the last month and a half has been like living in quicksand, so much to be done but little motivation and every small task seems to take forever and so much goes wrong.

Trying hard to pull myself out of this as it's weighing on me, on top of increasing impatience that so many are still soundly sleeping!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 June, 08:42
I have been having the same problem. And the weather shifting constantly doesn't help at all. It is either raining, cold or, like right now, too hot to do much outside.. Trying to get stuff done inside, I get distracted.. Been disciplining myself to at least accomplish 1 project every day. LOL

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 June, 08:35
Yes, many are numb and years in perpetual limbo takes a bigger toll then we realize. The frogs are quite boiled. But we do what we are called to do and how lucky are we to have found a sort of family here. (that sounds a little sadder then it is but you get the point).

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 June, 08:25
Martin do you ever sleep ? love the photos. we will get threw this one way or another and i mean which either way it be great . God will take care of us for those who love him and others . 🕊🙌🏼💖

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 June, 08:15
So true mate. I have found it very difficult to continue to be part of this slave system we are trapped in. It all seems more pointless than ever, yet we are so dependant on it, we can’t espace it..

One thing I can be sure about is that the ‘universe’ sure loves irony. 👍🏻

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 June, 08:07
nice t/s here 07:17
It’s a weird waiting feeling I’ve never experienced before. Struggle to achieve much in the day, like I’m riding out a storm & don’t want to venture into society, feel safe at home in solitude. Have a to do list that is getting longer yet seems to be unimportant.
Beautiful photos Martin, I’d loved to be living in that little blue house, what a gorgeous location, has a New Zealand vibe about it....

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
13 June, 10:02
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Glad to hear I’m not the only one who is getting nothing done.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
13 June, 07:42
Does anyone else see this

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 June, 09:22
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I noticed that💚

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 June, 10:03
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
〰️ . Nice Eye🧐

Vicki Lord @Vlord
13 June, 07:27
Oh, but it teaches the reward of learning patience! lol Been searching for that elusive piece my whole life! Success!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
13 June, 06:55
I get it. Harvested my sweet potato slips today to plant for the main crop. Even got a few small bonus sweet potatoes to boot. I see southern Goulash in my future lol.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
13 June, 06:32
The anticipation of a never ending road trip is exhausting ……

Judy Anonette @biju
13 June, 06:24
You are so right about that, I feel like I have no energy left inside. Hard to concentrate, waiting, we keep waiting for good news.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 June, 04:58
Every. Damn. Day.

Golden Times donated @Golden
13 June, 04:41

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
13 June, 04:38
Beautiful pics. So true, I feel so bad for everone that has been harmed by these fookers. i hope everything is revealed, and soon.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
13 June, 04:28
Concentrating on the normalities of work is hard when I see the magnitude of these times.

LeLe John @Grace1125
13 June, 04:16
anyone have any at home work i can? i really dont want a maitrrix job but i have to find a way for the cat and i to survive until this shit shows ovet

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 June, 04:30
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Fook it

ask for help and post your paypal

Ill help you

let the matrix die

;)

TrueView Patriot @TimA
13 June, 04:38
In response LeLe John to her Publication
i do if you are good at social marketing and want to protect patriots & their family : ) 🇺🇸

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 June, 04:08
So true. I’ve pretty well isolated myself from most people. I just can’t stand being around sleepers any longer The last 2 yrs have flown by with agonizing slowness. It’s a sureal experience.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 June, 07:50
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
same

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
13 June, 03:51
i completely agree! i am struggling a lot right now and feel like i am barely holding on.❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 June, 03:49
Or go to work at bullshit jobs🙄 I only work 8 hours a week at my buddy's bar and all I can think when working there is....is your life so pathetic that you can only handle it with 18 beers a night🙄 I mean, I like beer every now and then. but every dang night😳 wth. Its all chaos and chatter now. I am strictly there to raise the vibe now. God knows they need more than just my vibe. I do what I can.

Not Important @Notimportant
13 June, 03:49

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 03:43
Yes it does Martin, for some of us tho it is because the work that we are doing is just no longer of interest or nearly the importance.
As with mine, I do feel like all of my work will change drastically with the reset but I look forward to the humanitarian doors that I think God will open for me just to change the ways that I help people.

Your pics are magnificent as always.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 June, 03:43
true dat