Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 June, 03:17
Being awake and aware of what's looming makes it hard to concentrate or get much done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
nice t/s here 07:17
It’s a weird waiting feeling I’ve never experienced before. Struggle to achieve much in the day, like I’m riding out a storm & don’t want to venture into society, feel safe at home in solitude. Have a to do list that is getting longer yet seems to be unimportant.
Beautiful photos Martin, I’d loved to be living in that little blue house, what a gorgeous location, has a New Zealand vibe about it....
08:07 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
13 June, 10:02
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Glad to hear I’m not the only one who is getting nothing done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 June, 11:06
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
I look back on my life & how busy, non stop it was, always felt like I had to be doing something, everything had to be perfect & found it hard to relax & when I did my mind was busy. It’s nice to stop & just be still. It’s winter here now & I’m having a love affair with my dressing gown, eating & sleeping when I want, the concept of time has gone.