Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 June, 03:17
Being awake and aware of what's looming makes it hard to concentrate or get much done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
anyone have any at home work i can? i really dont want a maitrrix job but i have to find a way for the cat and i to survive until this shit shows ovet
04:16 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
13 June, 04:38
In response LeLe John to her Publication
i do if you are good at social marketing and want to protect patriots & their family : ) 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
13 June, 06:10
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
thats the thing…not only them but all the children all thats sacred and basically mother earth 😊 so yes im a natural protectet 💛

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 June, 04:30
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Fook it

ask for help and post your paypal

Ill help you

let the matrix die

;)

LeLe John @Grace1125
13 June, 06:15
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
oh Lauren that is incredibly kind of you. im fighting so hard agaisnt it just like you all. living with little and happier for it to do whats right and fight back. its hard for us to ask for help but im grateful and willing to accept when offered 🙏🏻💛 i dont have paypal anymore but i do have cashapp…damn im so grateful to you. thank you for Seeing Me my hearts overflows. thank you 💛🪶