r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴NEW - Former AG Bill Barr: "The election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the '2000 Mules' movie," then laughs.

disclosetv
12:52 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
15 June, 08:54
In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 June, 02:37
I think I found it. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 June, 01:47
Optics. DANCE PUPPET DANCE

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
14 June, 12:30
👎

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 June, 11:25

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
14 June, 12:16
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
perfect timing!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
13 June, 10:52
Suicide weekend coming in his future? Covid maybe?

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 June, 10:31
Traitor. Period...Traitor.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 June, 10:27
Clinton bought and paid for ......... FROM THE START!!!!

13 June, 10:26

13 June, 10:23
LICENSED TO LIE

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
13 June, 10:41
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
He plays the part of JACKASS very well!
What does Trump want with him?
Barr is an SES guy (Senior Executive Service).
Barr is CROOKED!!!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 June, 12:22
In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 June, 04:35
That is a REALLY WEIRD ROOM 🤔 as far as Barr is concerned 👇👇👇👇👇

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 June, 04:16
I tell ya what when this movie ends.....I never want to see it again.

13 June, 10:35
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
13 June, 03:41
I agree the election was stolen SO why is BIDEN the president? yes I KNOW it was done by a bunch of lowlife democrats. WHY is BIDEN still president. ITS been 16 months with alot of evidence. SO why is BIDEN still president. ARE you telling me the democrats have more power then the majority

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 June, 03:33
The 🍎 doesn't fall far from the 🌳

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 June, 02:56
He has gained some weight...nervous eating? or too much Popcorn?😉
All truths will be told, in the mean time he needs a treadmill if he wants to see this movie ending..😂

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 June, 02:35
There was no election, the US was on state of emergency. Just my opinion.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 June, 02:32
Yes he does qualify "how" the election was stolen ... if not by fraud, then by means was it stolen?

Perhaps the joke is on the title, "2000 Mules".
So the movie title is a reveal in itself ... title should have been "2000 Donkey / Jack-ass Democrats & their fake ballot mules."

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 June, 02:25
Don't hear what he's saying, feel it. Vibes aren't saying what you think you hear.👊

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 June, 02:44
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I can feel it

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 June, 02:23
Only thing BB can see is a buffet!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 June, 02:00
"... the election was not stolen by fraud"
He's not saying election wasn't stolen.
Could argue it was stolen by committing Treason?

Looked it up & this was 1st entry
TREASON: is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

Just Diana @Diana19
13 June, 06:31
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
That's what I thought.. not by fraud but by intent of treason.. A much bigger crime.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 June, 11:27
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Caught that as soon as he said fraud.

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
13 June, 01:52
So hard to watch this. I know we shouldn't get our hopes about about people, but he played a mean bagpipe! I wanted him to be a good guy so badly!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 June, 06:17
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
TREASON

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 June, 01:42
OPTICS ARE IMPORTANT ........... STILL RESERVING MY TAKE ON ALL THINGS BB

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 June, 02:51
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
13 June, 04:00
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Me too friend 🐸

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 June, 01:38
hmmm 🤔 maybe because it was done differently then we think or saw or maybe because it was both. Trump isnt happy with Barr on TS right now.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 June, 01:36
NAME IS YOUR DESTINY. ALWAYS.

https://heavy.com/news/201...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 June, 01:41
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
13 June, 02:51
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
The seat of deceit lies in DCeit

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
13 June, 01:26
maybe because he means.....IT WAS DOWN RIGHT CHEATING!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
13 June, 01:26
treason and sedition are not technically fraud .. it is “fraud on steriods”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 01:22
Hard to watch some of this VK, could we just fast forward thr this part of the movie?

What key MSM events need to happen to trip the next timeline move, what can we do to slam that sucker out there?

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
13 June, 01:20
Much Much Bigger than Fraud.