Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 08:11
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Again, I'm posting this again because I made a mistake when I felt sorry for Justin Bieber.
"My mistake! Upon seeing what looked like a human suffering portrayed by Justin Bieber, I felt a weakness, which can be attributed to my humanness. OOOHH - a huge lesson here for me. No mercy for pedophiles or demons. NO MERCY, NO MERCY, NO MERCY!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
12 June, 06:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 June, 07:06
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
😂🤣🤣

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 June, 05:25
Sad actually.

NEO ONE @Neo
12 June, 01:49
Shit happened.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
12 June, 01:41
Kinda sad, but they need to learn the hard way

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
12 June, 01:39
🧐So did he get his "issue" from his shot or his wife's shedding?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 June, 02:18
In response Free2Bme to her Publication
good question 🤔

Sam Brown @sambrown
12 June, 01:09

Sam Brown @sambrown

Soul Shine @soulshine
12 June, 02:39
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
Then I saw his face, now I'm a belieber
Not a trace of doubt in my mind...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Monkees - I'm A Beliver (Original Video HD) - YouTube

(P)(C) RCA Victor (USA) 1966

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 June, 04:58
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
🤣😭🤣

Pink Totter @Totter
Lord forgive me, but this one made me laugh!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
KIND OF ILL LUMINATED...
HE DEFINITELLY NEED BETTER SOURCE
OF LIGHT🤣🤣🤣

Sam Brown @sambrown
12 June, 01:06

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 June, 01:06
Sure hope G_d has a sense of humor.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
12 June, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have seen the G_d many times and I am ignorant to why G_d and not God?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 June, 12:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thinking oh yeah to the humor♥️

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 12:54
No human being should be made to suffer at the hands of evil Pharma, however he might be a pedophile, which then changes everything.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 June, 12:58
In response Every Time to her Publication
All of Hollywood is PEDOWOOD HE IS A POS AND PROBABLY A DEFORMED CLONING.

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 01:53
In response Every Time to her Publication
My mistake! Upon seeing what looked like a human suffering portrayed by Justin Bieber, I felt a weakness, which can be attributed to my humanness. OOOHH - a huge lesson here for me. No mercy for pedophiles or demons. NO MERCY, NO MERCY, NO MERCY!