AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 June, 12:52
LOL NEED MORE OF THIS .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 June, 12:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thinking oh yeah to the humor♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
12 June, 11:04
I have seen the G_d many times and I am ignorant to why G_d and not God?

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 June, 07:24
; )
G_d

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
12 June, 03:24
:)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 June, 03:42
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
So what changed🤔 Twatter VK typed God.
AU G_d🤔

12 June, 03:42
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Comms we haven't picked up on🤔 missing o

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
12 June, 02:56
Platypus

LoveConquers All @All777Love
12 June, 02:54
You can see God’s sense of humor all throught The Bible. Sometimes when I read it, I laugh sooo hard at some of the things that are said.🤣🙏🏽
Lawd, a mercí!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
12 June, 02:48
I think he does 😊

12 June, 02:33
Of course God has a sense of humor, we are created in His image, and our sense of humor is hilarious👊

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 June, 02:17
I'm thinkin' HE does!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 June, 02:13
well he sure laughs at me alot

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
12 June, 02:08
He does

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 June, 02:12
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Yes God does have a sense of humor!
I've been on the tail end of may jokes... all light hearted and very sarcastic !

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 June, 01:09
; )
Healing through humor ♥️