17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
imagine, if you will, you’ve been trained for the past few years to awaken and see that the world around us is not built for us. it’s built to enslave.

imagine you got a glimpse of what we need to succeed as sovereign and free people, and the systems we need to built to realize that.

then imagine you were also given rhe chance to come into wealth the likes of which you couldn’t achieve otherwise.

think of the world with Anons armed with knowledge and capital, particularly in a hurting and beaten down America.

there’s building to do, fences to mend, people to help back on their feet, and a country to save.

in part, THIS is why so many of us are excited for XRP.
it’s not for love of money.
it’s for a chance to finally get to do something tangible to help.

unleash the Anons!!
11:27 AM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 June, 10:25
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 June, 06:34
Yes....my son and i have plenty of XRP....and dont forget XLM. For some reason i feel DOGE will be around too....Elon is playing too big a roll FOR our side not to be. He accepts only DOGE for certain products and the value is way down as is all the others....but wait and see.😏🤓😎....we can do some good i hope.🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
12 June, 05:39
Great Video of a World at War and the Digital Soldiers.
by the U.S. Army

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - YouTube

All the world's a stage. Join us. Text "4POG" to 462-769 or visit goarmysof.comMB01SYXEDBDOMFO

Golden Times donated @Golden
12 June, 05:47
In response Golden Times to her Publication
"Humans Are More Important than Hardware"
-SOF, U.S. Army

http://goarmysof.com

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 June, 05:36
VIBES
💚🌟💚

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
12 June, 05:24
Agree completely, I just want our of this slave system and have the resources to make a difference.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
12 June, 05:15
Everyone thinks I am crazy to still hold my XRP. That's okay. If I can help those around me that don't even know basic life skills when XRP comes into it's proper valuation, they will see the light.

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
12 June, 04:49
I don't need boatloads of money for myself. I need restored health and resources to help other elderly like myself.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
12 June, 04:40
For the betterment of humanity...
I'm right there with ya, brother!!

Thanks for the great vibes!!!