Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So the reason why it always seemed like government didn’t love us was because they actually wanted to kill us. In retrospect this should have been easier to figure out.
09:11 PM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 November, 03:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The last straw for me was 911, I knew what they did with fluoride, the FED, IRS, FBI, CIA. My g-pa was OSS and left shortly after they change to CIA. I knew a good part of the food and meds but the whole picture is emerging. You are correct, with all that I knew, even the guide stones and Rockefellers telling us some how I didn't see the writing on the wall. We (I) should have easily but the rest together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
21 November, 03:33
Sadly, people are still not figuring it out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @LadyOVscaRs
13 June, 11:50
yes I had hoped so, ThanQ Martin for helping others see so easily now. You have a way with words, I greatly appreciate you.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
13 June, 11:28

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 June, 10:13
Ubetcha! . .

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 June, 11:27
I think it goes back to the basic question of Why? I have been good, you should love me.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 June, 09:22
#1111 vibes Down Under mate! Winning!

Loving all the photo’s of late mate, great to see the insp still flowing! Appreciate you!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 June, 09:20
Right? I really can’t believe I didn’t sniff the deception out sooner.

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
11 June, 09:28
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Even after reading the lockstep plan years ago I never imagined that what they put in there was the exact plan. Our brains aren't wired for hating and harming so it is a tough one to grasp. It really is something to think someone would be that evil.