Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So if a billion people at the same time discover they have poisoned themselves and sterilised their kids…

Might be a bit of an intense week, that one.
09:03 PM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 June, 09:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ya think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ya think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ya think?

God Wins donated @GR2021
13 June, 02:36
The vaxxed are in denial or not making the connection.The damage will be two fold, mental and physical.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 June, 02:06
zombie apocalyse....many of the early jabs were saline (some researchers believe 50% or more) but as time goes on the boosters get deadlier

War Weary @W4rWeary
13 June, 12:50
But here's the thing. I believe for the young it can be overcome with time. It's the middle aged and older that I'm most concerned about.

If this one thing gets young people to spend the rest of their life paying attention to their health, to their diet and to what else they put in their bodies, then this may be just the wake up call humanity needs for the future.

War Weary @W4rWeary
13 June, 12:38
That'll be a week to remain indoors with the curtains closed. A week or two later will be the "Don't look at me like that. I TRIED to tell you but you would not listen..." week.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 June, 07:22
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I really would like to see soemone crash these
Pro Abortion Marches, with a sign =

"WHy Do You Care About Fed Funded Abortions?
You're already STERILE from your Vaxes!"

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 June, 10:13
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 June, 11:18
Yeah, that will cause a shock to system for sure. Talk about a great awakening. Biblical

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
12 June, 12:06
That part is a horror show.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 June, 11:43
well said.

it needs to happen before it in 1.5 or 2 billion.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 June, 11:39
heart attacks can be deadly...
😔🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 June, 11:26
I like the way you write Martin. Always powerfuld way, somehow. Thanks for yours (lovely ) posts.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
12 June, 10:08
Cannot happen fast enough. We all are suffering blow-off from idiots who jab and boost. Currently using TCM to hopefully reverse my issue. Wish I had some inside to this sound healing machines people speak of. I do not trust anything on youtube.

LeLe John @Grace1125
12 June, 09:26
i pray we have a cure to reverse any ill affects…ive prayed it was all an OP and nothing bad was in the shots and thats its all a show

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 June, 09:03
Are we to wade into the masses and help at that point or wait for the fury to pass before attempting to help?

deborah sidener @debbiedo
12 June, 08:29
I don't think they will believe it, They are so brainwashed

12 June, 11:16
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
They will say " it´s climage change " ! 😁

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
12 June, 08:29
🔥988
activated July 16, 2022
Suicide hotline

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 June, 05:31
Q - SUICIDE WEEKEND

Arya 1703 @Arya
12 June, 04:46
I know you're in the UK, but was your choice of the 21:03 EST timestamp deliberate?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 June, 05:30
In response Arya 1703 to her Publication
No.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 June, 04:13
Your words roll sensitively like a smooth cat walking over broken glass. 🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 June, 04:11
add to that its a Super Moon and Full Moon…should be off the hook

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 June, 03:38
Sooner the better as so many are rushing out for their 4th jab!!

I think they have just lulled parts of Australia in to a false sense of security by dropping jab mandates - except for health/age and disability care.

The govt is allowing businesses to keep the mandates if they please, so the two biggest supermarkets in Australia are keeping their jab policies!

I have hope this might be to take them down through illegal actions of making workers take an experimental vaccine that the govt has declared mandates over.... way to pass the buck too.

It is all just a frustrating guessing and waiting game now and even with the pfizer documents being released, the masses still have their heads in the sand so it is going to take something big for them to believe and get angry!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 June, 03:29
so what happens in 2.5 hours ?

Think meeting yesterday.
Q

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
12 June, 03:01

12 June, 11:18
In response Free Music to his Publication
It´s for the whole Europa. Same in France , starting in the ends of Juni ! https://www.service-public...

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
12 June, 03:01
Coming to a place near you. (ALL of you)

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 June, 02:49
I believe that would certainly make a media blackout occur.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 June, 02:30
i tried and tried, bro and extended fam, mama, regular medical heavy in family and my city and state, no one listened to me, no surprise, am a proponent of alternative medicine, but gonna be a very sad time for all💔

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
12 June, 12:10
It still boggles my mind that so many people would put an experimental, foreign substance with unknown ingredients into their bodies. It’s like a world-wide Jim Jones re-run. God told people not to fear. They didn’t listen. They listened to the world and not God. I’m praying they will do some soul searching and they will be healed. We have all probably done things that should have killed us but probably not out of fear. This whole plandemic exposed many facets of mind control and revealed so much about so many people.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
12 June, 12:41
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Well said, homie.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
12 June, 07:22
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
deep down, we ALL want to trust our medical, education, financial, media organizations. it can be painful to realize they are not worth our trust. lots of confusion out there and good hearted people hoodwinked. not everyone reads the kind of info us anons read. tricky and sticky situation. love wins

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 June, 12:05
The hardest thing was sitting crying with my daughter as we both did our best to educate and advise. They didn't listen and if it goes bad I will lose everyone but my great niece who I still haven't met. All the adults got jabbed. If I think about it too much I will break and I can't go there. I pray constantly.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 June, 12:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Forthnately none of my immediate family took it. but ALL my cousins took it - there will be abt 6 kids affected . I am going to have to make plans to get the kids from all over the place, otherwise what will happen to them😱
This keeps me up at night.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 June, 04:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
with your daughter?
Bless you!!! 😢Mine would not listen.