Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 June, 09:03
So if a billion people at the same time discover they have poisoned themselves and sterilised their kids…

Might be a bit of an intense week, that one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
The hardest thing was sitting crying with my daughter as we both did our best to educate and advise. They didn't listen and if it goes bad I will lose everyone but my great niece who I still haven't met. All the adults got jabbed. If I think about it too much I will break and I can't go there. I pray constantly.
12:05 AM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 June, 04:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
with your daughter?
Bless you!!! 😢Mine would not listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 June, 07:49
In response Just Amom to her Publication
My husband and children didn't get jabbed but my daughter provided my mom, sister and brother with all kinds of researched documents and when they ignored everything and got jabbed the 2 of us cried together. I assured her that she did the right thing, that we tried.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 June, 12:53
Forthnately none of my immediate family took it. but ALL my cousins took it - there will be abt 6 kids affected . I am going to have to make plans to get the kids from all over the place, otherwise what will happen to them😱
This keeps me up at night.

12 June, 02:47
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
I have 27 cousins, then from that is probably 60plus and now they are all having children. So many of them have little babies and toddlers and many got jabbed. There will be so many little ones that could be without parents. I would never want to see any of my family members without their parents so mentally I am preparing. My family was always my treasure. Now it's all destroyed.

12 June, 02:48
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Our minds think alike. That's all I think about.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 June, 12:11
I know sveral as well! and one just died out of the blue lat week ar 54. i jave to go tonher funeral tomorrow. all we could do was try! We can pray they got the placebos though and of course the best lart is Gods always in control

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 June, 12:12
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Wow sorry for all the typos 🤦‍♀️! this is why i need an edit button!