Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 June, 11:26
Wednesday, June 14th = Trump’s birthday
June 14th also = Flag Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 June, 03:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The thing that stands out to me? -46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
11 June, 03:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I've read that if Biden serves 2 full years that Trump can come back, finish off this 4-year term and then run for a third term, but if he comes back before then he can't run for re-elect. So to me that means at least through Christmas we'll have to deal with whatever comes our way. I still think about all the Christmas imagery and coding in the Q posts and the elevator. We'll have the real Red October, etc.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Fraud vitiates everything. And it’s been fraud perpetrated against President Trump since day one. I think we might be in uncharted waters......
03:34 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it