Wednesday, June 14th = Trump’s birthday
June 14th also = Flag Day.
11:26 AM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 June, 03:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😍TUESDAY JUNE 14TH IS BOTH FLAG DAY AND PRESIDENT TRUMPS BIRTHDAY COWBOY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 June, 03:05
The thing that stands out to me? -46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
11 June, 03:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I've read that if Biden serves 2 full years that Trump can come back, finish off this 4-year term and then run for a third term, but if he comes back before then he can't run for re-elect. So to me that means at least through Christmas we'll have to deal with whatever comes our way. I still think about all the Christmas imagery and coding in the Q posts and the elevator. We'll have the real Red October, etc.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
11 June, 03:02
How about lets see some arrests in public then we celebrate the hell outta it? We could rock this joint!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 June, 11:37
i think its interesting how Q+ is the signature and it is saying protect DJT.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 June, 11:42
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
2 possibilities

DJT is Q+ and is refering to directive to protect him

DJT is not Q+ and Q+ is referimg to directive to protect DJT