Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
There seems to be a flood of cancer cures suddenly being announced.

Q694: What if cures already exist?
10:51 AM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
13 June, 12:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Humm why do we need drugs to cure any illness when we are co-creators of God and we can uncreate this dark energy, and what about the Med Beds where are they? I feel holding these beds from the people is crimes against humanity! Only a certain few with money have had access to them, this is not God’s way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
13 June, 12:58
In response Stevie King to her Publication
My initial thought is that RBG benefitted from the med beds, possibly Hillary too.
one of the beds must be on the east coast.
the rest may be in Antartica.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
12 June, 08:45
Cancer "cures" have been available for decades!

Basically, cancer can NOT survive in an alkaline environment!
Above PH 7.5 to 8.5

Average American / western diet is highly acidic!

How many people with cancer are willing to take personal responsibilty and change their eating and general heLth habits?
Or do some solid research before destroying their body further with chemo therapy, radiation and big pharma toxins?

Not very many!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
12 June, 01:57
I dont know if i would say CURES..more like them selling more snake oil.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 June, 12:18
A lady i know was just diagnosed with a very agressive breast cancer Drs have started her on chemo and will start radiation . She trust the Drs and wont do anything natural . These cures need to be put out to the public .

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 June, 07:30
No drugs, no radiation, and no side effects —
Shattering Cancer with Resonant Frequencies:

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 June, 11:54
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
is that kind of like the Rife machine, remember someone had one and helped those with cancer when i was working at the health food store❤️

wht 2.0 @wht
12 June, 01:38
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Eventually "science", likely via nutrition and lifestyle adjustments, will 'rediscover' and (re)'prove' the truth of the old adage ...

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Partly by humbly accepting Biblical instruction that a plant based diet is what God designed as optimum for His human creatures (and all other creatures actually as well) .. and that if animal flesh is to be eaten certain ones are fit for human consumption while others are just simply to be avoided.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
11 June, 05:08

Rhondasue2008 @Rhondasue2008
11 June, 04:50
They have, for years.

11 June, 04:09
bout time, so many suffered needlessly with the archaic treatments that cause such debilitating effects, sorry lost my respect for most allopathic treatments, all bout money, watched so many ppl suffer as the docs, big pharma, and evil elitists lined their pockets with fooking $ and the blood of Gods creation🤍

Judy Anonette @biju
11 June, 04:09
I've been noticing this, why not help the patients who are dealing with debilitating treatments NOW????????????? The people who have held back any cancer solutions should be executed!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhondasue2008 @Rhondasue2008
11 June, 04:53
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
They haven't helped these people, because there's no money in it for them. Other people outside of Big Pharma have been curing cancer, naturally. That is, they did until the FDA raided them, shut them down, and put them in jail.

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
11 June, 03:25
This makes me so angry. my dad didnt have to suffer like he did, they just wanted to make money off of him

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 June, 03:17
Exactly... only rolling them out to make $$ before
we are Genocided.

Because without Immune Systems, people are
coming down w/Rare & unheard of Cancers...

So you know Big Pharma! They Got Da Cure!

IT's THE SIDE EFFECT of The JAB!

ps> MASKS cause Cancer & killed millions
ILO the Spanish Flu

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
11 June, 01:20
Isn't BioNTech connected to the Covid shot?

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
11 June, 12:02
For the real eyeopener Google any name of a dewormer or anti-parasitic drug (old or new or ones your dog, cat or farm animals are taking) and the word - cancer. Up pops research study one after another of the success it has in stopping all kinds of cancer in the trials. Sort of leading one to give credence to the theory that cancer is caused by parasites. Since Americans no longer regularly deworm since the 50’s ie pinworms/roundworms- cancer rates have skyrocketed. What a coincidence!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 12:11
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
WOW - good point!
I remember when pork was a no no due to Trichinosis, parsitic worms traveled up the "hoof" through surrounding tissue into the pigs blood stream ... then, here on AU saw a video of a piece of pork, raw, heated under a light and guess what appeared?

I never eat Pork.

11 June, 04:14
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
hey read some books by Dr Hulga Clark years ago, “the root of all disease” and “the root of sll cancers” we had them at the health food store, there was a parasite cleanse you could order, the critter getter, used the wormwood, cloves, black walnut. and there was always ivermectin

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 June, 11:53
Funny: samme in danish news yesterday : immunterapi to colon cancer and maybe for others cancers (we knew that long time ago but they prefer their expensive chemo to kill patients): https://nyheder.tv2.dk/sam...

David Mulloy @singindavey
11 June, 11:52
Beautiful... Now, what Doctors will Prescribe Any of Them.
Will Walgreens Fill the Prescriptions!
Are any of the Globalist Pharmaceutical Companies, all Based in Ukraine and Owned by Blackrock, producing the Industry Killing Cures??
Asking for Myself and the Millions of others currently Dying from various Cabal Created Cancers!!

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
11 June, 11:35
"Copper Cancer Killer" ~VK

The power of the Collective Conscious.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 June, 12:40
In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication
That's because Copper is like Silver. They are both antimicrobial and kill mold, mildew, fungi and bacteria. Both medals have outstanding healing properties.

LeLe John @Grace1125
11 June, 11:27
hydrogen peroxide and dandelions

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
11 June, 11:41
In response LeLe John to her Publication
hello. - where can i get more info on this?☺️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 June, 04:17
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Book - One Minute Cure (book on h2o2 - hydrogen peroxide). I use it in my pool instead of cancer causing agents. Dandelion tea - you can buy it at the grocery store. Look for organic it is worth it to pay a little higher price.

Our bodies lack oxygen in so many ways - there are many healthy ways to heal your body, mind, thoughts and spirit!! Much LOVE ❤️ to ALL!!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
11 June, 11:10
cause it to cure it…💰

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
11 June, 11:02
well they do pride themselves in being both the cause and the cure for everything....

CWWard Ward @CWWard
11 June, 11:01
The cures have always existed…..big pharma kept them from us in order to become rich from all the drugs and radiation treatments they put us through….all the side effects from all the drugs kept us buying more to to treat the side effects…..big pharma is going down….the med beds and other genuine treatments are beig put into place…..

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
. 👍🏻

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
release prior to cover up

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 June, 10:58
The sad thing is one of those cancer cures is $11,000. I don't remember which one it was, but who could afford it? That's always been my concern is they'll be several cures, but people won't be able to afford the cures, so basically we're right back where we started. What SHOULD HAPPEN, is Big Pharma should offer cancer cures for free because when you think about it, Big Pharma is the reason we see so much cancer.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
11 June, 11:20
In response Made In America to her Publication
Big pharma will fall, New guards will be put in their place to release the cures🙏 keep the vibes positive.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
11 June, 10:55
I wonder how many of us fell like I do and would never trust the pharmaceutical companies again!