Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 June, 10:51
There seems to be a flood of cancer cures suddenly being announced.

Q694: What if cures already exist?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
The sad thing is one of those cancer cures is $11,000. I don't remember which one it was, but who could afford it? That's always been my concern is they'll be several cures, but people won't be able to afford the cures, so basically we're right back where we started. What SHOULD HAPPEN, is Big Pharma should offer cancer cures for free because when you think about it, Big Pharma is the reason we see so much cancer.
10:58 AM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
11 June, 11:20
In response Made In America to her Publication
Big pharma will fall, New guards will be put in their place to release the cures🙏 keep the vibes positive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 June, 11:48
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I know they will eventually fall, just wondering who will be releasing the cures? It almost has to be military because at this point no one would trust the "cures" if they came from Big Pharma anyway.