Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Each time I learn a little more about how our history is fabricated I can’t quite decide how to react. Upset at having been deceived? Amused at the strangeness of it? Horrified at the cruelty we have been subjected to? Grateful for having a chance to see beyond the lies?
07:17 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
13 June, 02:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I feel vindicated; have known for years we were being lied to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
13 June, 04:00
its always been a war of principalities, i understand what youre processing , there just isnt time to hold on to the past. it hits me again and again and every time i hand it to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
11 June, 12:56
When I try to process all of the lies, war, pain and strangeness of it all, I often come back to the idea that it is a beautiful universe, with unlimited exploration and learning. I think we are at a pathway where people must make a choice of service to self (Evil) or service to other (Good) in order to evolve. Again these ideas are from the law of one. So with infinite possibility of outcome, I simply choose to find the good in myself and others every single day. Thoughts become things. Choose the good ones. Sending you Love and Light :).

777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
11 June, 12:51
Think Bigger. To set the frame, imagine what humanity has learned in the last 100 years. Now imagine the knowledge of what an ET civilization, millions or even hundreds of millions of years older than humanity has access to. Time Travel, Time Lines and so much more. Now, for example if Time Travel is a reality, for ET's or even future humanity... well anything is possible. Everyone vaccinated had their manufacturer and vial number recorded. Time travel would let you spike certain vials and make other vials saline solution. Time Travel and Time lines alone allow for almost any possibility. Personally I follow the ideas outlined in "The Law Of One". Give it a read. See if it resonates. What if there are no wrong answers. The universe does not care if you are service to self (Evil), or service to other (Good). If you are an immortal soul... Well this is a playground for learning. What if the most Evil of people are highly evolved entities, who come back to teach us duality

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 June, 11:44
SO I U ASK ME, RUSSIAN FEELINGZ FROM WW3 ARE EXACT THIS👇👇👇

WW1 = DEFENCE TREATY WITH SERBIA, FUCKED BY AUSTRIA
WW2 = DEFENCE TREATY WITH FRANCE, CZECHOSLOVAKIA, FUCKED BY BRITTONZ
WW3 = DEFENCE TREATY WITH CHINA, FUCKED BY USA...

DOES RUSSIA OUTRAGE MAKE SENCE NOW?

10 June, 11:33
BUT TO BE HONEST AUSTRIA FUCKED UP WW1 BY LABELLING GAVRILO PRINCIPE SERB, BUT IN FACT HE WAS CROATIAN...

SERBIA HAVE DEFENCE TREATY WITH RUSSIA, WHICH WAS RUTHLESSLY DRAGGED INTO WORLD WAR BY FAKE.

Over the last century his voice has rarely been heard, drowned out by more powerful forces, not least Vienna which was desperate to use the assassination as a pretext to attack its small and potentially troublesome neighbour, Serbia. For this to work, Austria-Hungary worked to represent Princip and the assassination plot as the work of the Serbian government. And this alone is perhaps the greatest misrepresentation of the truth about Gavrilo Princip, with the historical record containing no convincing evidence to support the claim.

https://www.smh.com.au/wor...

10 June, 11:26
LET IT GO... ITS DEAD PAST.
BUT NOT FORGET OUTCOME.
IF YOU FORGET IT, IT WILL REPEATS.

RUSSIANZ COULD WRITE A NOVEL ABOUT, HOW BRITTONS AGAIN PLOTTING TO START MAJOR WAR IN EUROPA BY DECEPTION AND BLATANT LIE...

IF I WAS BRITTON, SHAME TURN ME TO WALK THE STREETS ONLY BY SEWERS...

World War II was initiated by the British and French declaration of war on Germany, not by a surprise blitzkrieg from Germany. The utter rout and collapse of the British and French armies was the result of Britain declaring a war for which Britain was unprepared to fight and of the foolish French trapped by a treaty with the British, who quickly deserted their French ally, leaving France at Germany’s mercy.

https://www.foreignpolicyj...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 June, 11:18
The damage done is horrific. I personally don’t think I will be able to trust anyone or anything ever again. I just look forward to my time with God someday.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
10 June, 11:10
⭐️🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 June, 11:04
I JUST SAID FUCK IT IT IS WHAT IT IS

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 June, 11:02
me too!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 June, 09:12
I started homeschooling my son this year and I have been skipping the history lessons, not knowing what is real and what has been fabricated I dont want to continue the lies.

Im teaching him to grow food instead and we tie that in with how other cultures have/do grow food.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 June, 09:18
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Is’nt that something !

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
10 June, 08:04
I’m right there with you … im definitely very mad that so many people have been tortured and killed. The thought of all they had to endure. 😢

None None @MUDD
10 June, 05:54
All of the above all at the same time...

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
10 June, 05:43
I have been grappling with the same vibe. If journalists of yesteryear were HISTORIANS, how the fuck we gonna trust one iota of historical documentation? To the victor go the spoils, and the narrative weavers begin…

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 June, 04:40
E. All the above. It is like having the 5 stages of grief every other day

LeLe John @Grace1125
10 June, 04:29
i do that whole spectrum of feeling you just wrote…then i go huh okay whats the next truth. i think that part is called acceptance. this whole experience seems to be experiencing the death of what was once a reality over and over amd er learn more truth. so we experience thos kind of healing emotions we need to move forward. just a thought 😊💛

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
10 June, 04:25
Ima a combo of all the above. A veritable biopolar basketcase. ☺

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 June, 04:18
Patiently awaiting the truth.

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
10 June, 04:17
or E.) ALL OF THE ABOVE

Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
10 June, 04:17
Same, and grateful for the truth, no matter what it is.

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
10 June, 04:10
Stick with just the Gratitude one. Drowns out the derivatives of fear.

Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
10 June, 03:48
Very well said! So many of us feel precisely the same!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 June, 03:45
Fascinated with the revelation of what's been hidden -- fabulous ancient architecture, incredible gigantic trees, tremendously huge petrified animals and people, small and large humanoid creatures, ancient electrical sources and healing techniques.
Breaking free from deception!
Incredible times!
So much to learn about & explore all over the world. And we'll have Jetson cars to make the travelling easier 🛸
🙂

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
10 June, 03:45
https://youtu.be/qYJBxlpfg...
Have you seen Struggle Jennings #godweneedyounow ?
Struggle Jennings & Caitlynne Curtis // "God We Need You Now" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Subscribe for more releases!Song by: Struggle Jennings & Caitlynne CurtisAngels & OutlawsDirected by: Alisa Daglio (IG: @addmusicvideo)Licensing contact Nash...

Cam Mac @campmac111
10 June, 03:41
All of these...and curious as to the truth.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 June, 03:34
All of the above dear Martin.

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
10 June, 03:21
A world is but a stage.........Everyone chooses to play a part. How can anyone delete a state playing the devil, Hillery or Shakespeare.

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
10 June, 03:13
i’m just excited we have the opportunity to see things as they are!! i lived in complete DREAD for the future back when i got into “conspiracies” 10 years ago, so im very grateful to be on the hopeful side of things now 😊

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
10 June, 03:22
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
hopeful side? of what? being in heaven? isn't heave for the dead?