Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 June, 07:17
Each time I learn a little more about how our history is fabricated I can’t quite decide how to react. Upset at having been deceived? Amused at the strangeness of it? Horrified at the cruelty we have been subjected to? Grateful for having a chance to see beyond the lies?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
LET IT GO... ITS DEAD PAST.
BUT NOT FORGET OUTCOME.
IF YOU FORGET IT, IT WILL REPEATS.

RUSSIANZ COULD WRITE A NOVEL ABOUT, HOW BRITTONS AGAIN PLOTTING TO START MAJOR WAR IN EUROPA BY DECEPTION AND BLATANT LIE...

IF I WAS BRITTON, SHAME TURN ME TO WALK THE STREETS ONLY BY SEWERS...

World War II was initiated by the British and French declaration of war on Germany, not by a surprise blitzkrieg from Germany. The utter rout and collapse of the British and French armies was the result of Britain declaring a war for which Britain was unprepared to fight and of the foolish French trapped by a treaty with the British, who quickly deserted their French ally, leaving France at Germany’s mercy.

https://www.foreignpolicyj...
11:26 PM - Jun 10, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker - ω, click on at the bottom under it