Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 June, 07:17
Each time I learn a little more about how our history is fabricated I can’t quite decide how to react. Upset at having been deceived? Amused at the strangeness of it? Horrified at the cruelty we have been subjected to? Grateful for having a chance to see beyond the lies?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
Think Bigger. To set the frame, imagine what humanity has learned in the last 100 years. Now imagine the knowledge of what an ET civilization, millions or even hundreds of millions of years older than humanity has access to. Time Travel, Time Lines and so much more. Now, for example if Time Travel is a reality, for ET's or even future humanity... well anything is possible. Everyone vaccinated had their manufacturer and vial number recorded. Time travel would let you spike certain vials and make other vials saline solution. Time Travel and Time lines alone allow for almost any possibility. Personally I follow the ideas outlined in "The Law Of One". Give it a read. See if it resonates. What if there are no wrong answers. The universe does not care if you are service to self (Evil), or service to other (Good). If you are an immortal soul... Well this is a playground for learning. What if the most Evil of people are highly evolved entities, who come back to teach us duality
12:51 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PegasusWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z, click on at the bottom under it