Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 June, 07:17
Each time I learn a little more about how our history is fabricated I can’t quite decide how to react. Upset at having been deceived? Amused at the strangeness of it? Horrified at the cruelty we have been subjected to? Grateful for having a chance to see beyond the lies?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
10 June, 03:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
i’m just excited we have the opportunity to see things as they are!! i lived in complete DREAD for the future back when i got into “conspiracies” 10 years ago, so im very grateful to be on the hopeful side of things now 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IsBe Traveler @IsBe
hopeful side? of what? being in heaven? isn't heave for the dead?
03:22 PM - Jun 10, 2022
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IsBe in this post can reply
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
11 June, 12:21
In response IsBe Traveler to her Publication
hopeful that something will finally be done about all of the evil and corruption

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 June, 05:37
In response IsBe Traveler to her Publication
Not heaven but might be heavenly.