Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Im one of those weirdo nerds who doesnt like going into public because I dont like to "people"
glad my struggle is unfolding publicly for all to see
I have nothing 2 hide from U fam
Im a pothead cripple
02:04 PM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
09 June, 04:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You are being real with your family. Many of us understand. I don't like going in public because of feeling people's energy. I was always an animal person until I found out about the children. That's why we are all here together to end that evil abuse. Also to end the lower vibrational matrix. You don't want to see it here and it's constantly in the posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
09 June, 03:57
Maybe you are in the middle of a period of enormous growth. That can get really uncomfortable while it lasts, but hugely worthwhile on the other side of it!

Hold tight and accept that your unique struggles might end up making you absolutely perfect to fulfill your purpose.

A few more things to consider:
Why is it inherently superior to be a performer instead of a philosopher, a salesperson instead of a statistician?
What if you don't need to "people"?
What if your preference for quiet introspection is exactly as it was meant to be?
What if you are already enough?
What if you have been angry because you don't know how to be something you are not, and that leaves you frustrated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 June, 03:52
✨💖✨🕊️💖

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 June, 03:38
We are all uniquely imperfect.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 June, 02:50
You are a DIVINE SPARK😉🎇🎇🎇

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 June, 02:36
I don’t like going into public either. I’m a weirdo hermit.

You fight your ass off. You are passionate. You’re open to being open & vulnerable. I love all of these things about you.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 June, 02:36
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I have severe agoraphobia

its sad fam

love you

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 June, 02:30
cheers to all my fellow pot heads!! Im getting to where I dont like to go out also but then when i do im happy to see God all around!! People helping each other that dont know each other etc…. I could go on for days!

Awake Now @Awakenow
09 June, 02:25
our differences is what make us each a unique soul. ❤️❤️

We will always have your back!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 02:08
No worries, we all have our flaws!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 02:10
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
we’re perfectly imperfect!! 🫶🏻

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 02:08
By publicly going thru the struggle you are helping many who are silent about it. Thanks for being strong Patriot.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
09 June, 03:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not many persons are willing to talk about it publicly...
She is a true person for sharing it with all of us!
Thank you Lauren!
#wwg1wga

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 June, 04:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
And thanks VK for shining your light!

#FamilyIsEverything