Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 June, 02:04
Im one of those weirdo nerds who doesnt like going into public because I dont like to "people"
glad my struggle is unfolding publicly for all to see
I have nothing 2 hide from U fam
Im a pothead cripple

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 June, 02:36
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I don’t like going into public either. I’m a weirdo hermit.

You fight your ass off. You are passionate. You’re open to being open & vulnerable. I love all of these things about you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
09 June, 03:02
I have whatever phobia makes you angry when listening to someone chew…so my little brother sends me this! 🤣😂 It’s mama and siblings had been hit by a vehicle. when he stopped to move them off the road this little one followed him back to his truck. ❤️ Meet biscuit..

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
09 June, 02:50
I’m also agoraphobic and what sucks is people can’t see it so they think you’re faking it.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 June, 02:51
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Nobody sees mental struggles
theyre left out and ignored mostly