Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You might get one shot in life to do something massive and that can change the world forever.

Go for it.
01:16 AM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 June, 04:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Are best Shot is staying ahead of the Game

Meet Alladin DS AI and Super Computer

This is where we are Right Now - Today !

This beast needs to go down !

https://youtu.be/DDp949PTY...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
10 June, 03:01
I think that's why I was pulled to go back to school for something I love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Troy Halter @VonHalter
10 June, 02:25
"There's alot of time in life to do all sorts of things"

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 June, 12:53
❤️❤️❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 June, 12:52
we are all going to capture it 💞

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
09 June, 02:21
Wayfarers on Baby
777 minutes

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 June, 12:00
You Might Get One Shot In Life To Do Something Massive And That Can Change The World Forever=871

Jesus Gave You The Authority To Tread On Serpents Fight This Spiritual Warfare=871

And Jesus Rebuked The Devil And He Departed Out Of Him And The Child Was Cured From That Very Hour=871

They Are Utterly Insane If They Think Their Wicked Souls Are Not Getting Destroyed=871

Great Pyramid Of Giza Was Built In Perfect Alignment With The Stars Especially Sirius=871

Love Light Over All To All For All Now Be Healed You Are Whole You Are Perfect Already We Are One=871

The Lord Yeshua Is The Divine Light Of Yahweh God's Majesty And Glory In The Kingdom Of Heaven=871

The Strongest Force In Reality Is The Love That Came From Father God And Lord Jesus Christ=871

Trust In The Lord God With All Your Heart And Wait On Him In Joyful Hope Be Of Good Courage=871

Verse Twenty Two Of Chapter Twenty Two Of The The Twenty Third Book Of The Bible=871

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
09 June, 10:18

memes matter @NoComment
09 June, 10:03
READY, also when I am not Sir!!!!!:!!!!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 June, 09:45
LIKE TRUTH BOMB?🤔
👇👇👇

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 June, 09:40
Then ...here's a hug for YOU, DoQ💞🕊😁

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 09:23
. In it to WIN It! #SaveTheChildren #NeverGiveUp #NeverGiveIn #neverforget
#wwg1wga #GodWinsALWAYS 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 June, 09:40
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Reading this...my eyes rain💜💜💜

memes matter @NoComment
09 June, 10:06
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Manifesting truth that is Love for all children, beam of light ACTIVATED 💚💚💚💙💙💙💚💚💚

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 June, 09:23
Float like a butterfly
Sting like a bee
Expose these rats
For all to see!

Never give up
Never give in
with Donald Trump
We’re here to WIN!

Take no prisoners
Tell no lies
Keep telling truth
Till The last Traitor dies!🇺🇸

P.S. Tell Doq He Rocks Too! ⚔️😎⚔️

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 June, 09:17
"Are you going to capture it, or just let it slip?" 👊💥

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
09 June, 09:15
This world deserves more people stepping up in their Greatness🔥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 June, 09:12
Fook yeah.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 June, 12:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
09 June, 08:34
I'm going for it body, mind and soul!

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 June, 04:04
I've learned from the best ❤

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 01:33
God will lead you in the direction to go if you pay attention

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
09 June, 01:30
Eminem - Lose Yourself (Official Video) (Explicit) - YouTube

Lose Yourself by Eminem.(C) 2002 Eight Mile Style/Shady/Interscope Records.#Eminem #LoseYourself

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
09 June, 09:14
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
thats too funny, this song came to my mind after I read that

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 09:29
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
8 mile scary place long, long time!! Song fits good!
Mornin’ fren! 🙏🏼🥰