I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 June, 02:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
α and Ω
Q
Z

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 04:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
"The Answer was a Q"
~Kim Clement 2012

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
A side note…..
Kim Clement was presented to me, a few years ago, just as you were VK….just as Q was, just as everyone here was…at just the right time with just the right information. Maybe I don’t always understand that information when it’s presented but I‘ve learned to store it until it seems to make sense. All just pieces of one enormous puzzle! Amazing!

I’m a big reader and many of the books I‘ve read are about different wars and there were freedom fighters and the underground and the resistance fighters and I always thought that if the opportunity ever presented itself, I would be part of a movement like that, I would be part of the good fight and then it dawned on me that I am! :o)

To be awake right now and in this collective with all of you…I wouldn’t trade it for anything …. you all are the very best!
09:18 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
08 June, 11:36
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

08 June, 05:44
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Truth….and it’s well worth it! 😊

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 June, 11:34
Yes, I have recently been thinking we may be part of the same soul family, or perhaps the 144,000 (not sure if there is truth to it). Hi Fam!

08 June, 05:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Hi! 😄 We very well may be part of the same soul family ☺️…it definitely does feel like a family here and I’m lovin my sisters and bros! 👍❤️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 June, 11:36
How amazing that this all is written in the Holy Bible! Our Father is a time traveler!

08 June, 05:42
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Time traveler yes however, I think ‘time’ has a whole other meaning to God. Kind of blows my mind when I start tripping down that path!
Come to think of it, this whole experience is pretty trippy, don’t you think?! 😊

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 June, 11:25

08 June, 05:47
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Love your meme’s Dan! 👍❤️

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 June, 10:29
Great post! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

08 June, 05:49
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
ThankQ qduck! 😊❤️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 June, 10:11
Read C.S. Lewis for his approach to information in the Bible. Same as what you are saying, if a passage or information doesn't make sense or seem to have information for you, set it aside. At some point it will make sense and/or have meaning for you!

08 June, 06:20
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Thank you, i will definitely check him out. 👍 I can vouch for your words to be true ….. I made a promise last year to read a Bible that I have had for over 25 years, daily, from cover to cover. I completed it in 365 days. First time I have EVER completely read the Bible but then again, I’d never made a promise before. i enjoyed it so much I started thru it again on Jan 1st this year but decided to read just the New Testament, palms and proverbs this time. I am finding that many of the scriptures that I just didnt really understand, have a whole new meaning for me this time around. Pretty amazing really. ThankQ! 😊❤️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 June, 08:06
100% - we are blessed to be part of this movement

08 June, 06:22
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Yes, I think we surely are! 😊👍❤️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 June, 05:45
i have a family friend that worked in DC for many years in politics for the conservatives, he was the one who told me about KC, not the internet as KC was censored for me and he also knows all about Q and has been watching since it started 😍

08 June, 06:38
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Well that’s pretty interesting! 👍. I think this was all a well hidden secret among the DC crowd, et al for awhile.

Have you ever noticed Kim Clement’s Signet mark? I can find, JFK in it as well as a Q..😊 hmmmmm

CJJM Patriot @caribou
08 June, 04:15
Kim Clement also praised Obama as a "David raised up by God ". Can someone please enlighten me as to how his prophesies are taken seriously after this egregious miscalculation?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 June, 10:32
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Maybe time to open our hearts to other scenarios like #WeAreAllInThisTogether #whitehatseverywhere #surpriseending 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

08 June, 09:51
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
I haven’t heard KC say those words although I may have missed them. See SuZy Connolly’s post below with an Obama’s Choices 6/19/2010 Youtube video with Kim Clement discussing that very prophesy. Its a long video and you might want to skip the music to shorten it however, he discusses Obama quite extensively and may satisfy your questions about his legitimacy. I thought it very good. 😊❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 June, 02:22

"presented to"...
in/through
dreams
symbols
synchronicities
encounters
coincidences
struggles
insight
vibeZ!

08 June, 10:12
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Yes, all of these! 👍❤️

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
08 June, 02:10
Wow, had not heard this prophecy from Kim. I knew him well & heard many of his Trump prophecies, but not this one. He was a mighty man of God, in Heaven with the Lord now.
Thanks

08 June, 10:21
In response Robin Speakman to her Publication
Yes, I hadn’t seen that one either. Something about him that I was very drawn too. I always got good vibes from him. 😊