I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 June, 02:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
α and Ω
Q
Z

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 June, 10:57
a Q. (NOT A and Q), correct?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 June, 07:37
Same year I began to awaken 🙏🤍

suZy Connolly @suZq14
08 June, 07:18
in this vid from 2010 Kim Clement said, 'Make America Great Again'.

https://youtu.be/5ToYcb81O...

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
08 June, 03:09
Some say Kim ...is/was ...one of the many...personas of...JK/VP

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 June, 02:56
Ask the Q

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 June, 02:15
Q & A's always start with a Q.

Q is the Question and the Answer.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 June, 01:54
❤️Love him. (He's still alive up in Heaven, so I say "love" instead of "loved." I like to think of them all looking down on us, cheering us on, and praying for us. When I think of the people who fought in the Revolutionary War, I like to think of them that way too...)🙏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 June, 01:48
We are moving fast.
Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples.
House cleaning (TOP).
Restructuring (1 to 2).
Operations 24/7.
Speed.
Q

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 June, 12:49
Thank you, for this, VK — I borrowed it from you awhile back, and found I needed it today. I hope you don’t mind me sharing it again tonight, in case anyone else could use a vibe boost. :)

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
08 June, 12:00
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Can't hear this without thinking of KellyAnnHubNews. Her and Jennifer Mac! :)

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 June, 10:16
A, Q, 117
Spartan 117 = John = Master Chief, Halo

One one seven, One 17

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 June, 09:18
A side note…..
Kim Clement was presented to me, a few years ago, just as you were VK….just as Q was, just as everyone here was…at just the right time with just the right information. Maybe I don’t always understand that information when it’s presented but I‘ve learned to store it until it seems to make sense. All just pieces of one enormous puzzle! Amazing!

I’m a big reader and many of the books I‘ve read are about different wars and there were freedom fighters and the underground and the resistance fighters and I always thought that if the opportunity ever presented itself, I would be part of a movement like that, I would be part of the good fight and then it dawned on me that I am! :o)

To be awake right now and in this collective with all of you…I wouldn’t trade it for anything …. you all are the very best!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 June, 11:34
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Yes, I have recently been thinking we may be part of the same soul family, or perhaps the 144,000 (not sure if there is truth to it). Hi Fam!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
08 June, 11:36
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Red Edge @Rededge
07 June, 08:00
😜

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 June, 07:42
Q found me all those years ago, not a doubt in my mind.

This is my coffee and tribute to the ONLY thing in my lifetime that has taught me what faith and trust is.

doG bless Q!

1776 ... @IGG1776
07 June, 07:50
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
👊

07 June, 07:13
Going to put this right here.
You can’t keep DJT, or il Presidento down.

WINNING!!!

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 7, 2022 at 1:18 PM]
NEVER BET AGAINST IL PRESIDENTO!!!😘😘😘
https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

07 June, 07:18

08 June, 03:27

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
07 June, 06:52
Weird. I was actually thinking of his two presidents prophecy this morning.

07 June, 06:47
“And they were one!”

Caps1 = 38 > 11.
Caps2 = 14 > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 4:31 > 44 > 8 > 35.

WWG1WGA

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
08 June, 01:52
How very few "egg head" scholars
& even fewer LOVERS of the implications of
🇺🇸's Constitutional failsafes & intricacies actually TEACH in Universities
or PUBLISH
or effectively "Advise"
the big shots in DC...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 June, 06:18
I remember listening to all of Kim Clement prophecies way back in 2012. :)

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
07 June, 10:29
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Back when I first got a pc with dialup, impossible to watch videos so I read them. Couldn’t make any sense of it so I stopped. Now we see.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 June, 06:10
The Answer Was A Q=174

Do Unto Others=174....................Want To Play A Game=174
Storm Is Coming=174...................Eye Of The Storm=174

Welcome To The Q Age=174.........Trust The Plan=174
Choose The Red Pill=174..............You'll Find Out=174

Real Donald Trump=174................True American Hero=174
I Caught The Swamp=174.............I Am Victorious=174
Where Is Justice=174....................Executive Order=174
Supreme Court=174......................Truth Justice=174

And There Was Light=174............The Awakening Light=174
The Age Of Aquarius=174.............Live Free And Be Happy=174
God Is In Control=174...................The Wait Is Over=174
I Love My Children=174................I Love You Too=174

Save Our Children=174.................God Already Knows=174
Accept Jesus Now=174................Abide In Me And I In You=174
Loving Kindness=174...................By Faith We Are Saved=174
Come All Ye Faithful=174.............You Will Be Amazed=174

Simon Evans @Insider
07 June, 06:18
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Freedom is the answer.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 June, 06:05
A-Z
Beginning to End

Russia and Pakistan

R and P

Q in the middle

A and Q

A ran into Q on the way to Z. P and R tried to close in on Q but found out they were a ghost cell.🤣😂🤣

https://michaelspradlin.co...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 June, 06:02

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 June, 05:52
2012 🕊️ Kim Clement

“I saw some alphabetical letters.
I saw some letters.
At first I thought it was A to Z
now this is a puzzle to me right now,
but God almost said to me
↓ FOCUS ON THIS so that the message can be unfolded.
The letters were
A
and
Q
that’s all I saw
& he said → THAT’S WHERE IT’S AT.”

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Did Kim Clement see "Q" in 2012? In 2014 A New Party Rising Up Who Are One, United. - YouTube

Kim Clement passed away in November of 2016. He was unable to speak for the last year of his life due to a brain tumor. But this is what he saw in 2012 & 201...

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
07 June, 05:30
a q u a /Watch the water
a the One the First and the Last
qu Quelle "source ,spring

John 4:14
“but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 June, 05:27

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
07 June, 05:26
Is Q part of TLS?

memes matter @NoComment
07 June, 05:24

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 June, 05:22
Ask the Q takes on a whole new meaning. 😳🤔

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 June, 05:19
yes he saw an A and a Q, so the A maybe signifies the beginning, or possibly A=1 Q=17, A+Q=18 maybe💙

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 June, 05:17
A & Q
1 17
🙏
😎

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 June, 04:56
feels awful familiar to me
its the eyes ⚡️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 June, 05:14
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
yes something quite familiar bout the eyes💙

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
07 June, 05:22
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Reminds me of Johnny Cash - the way he holds his head.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 June, 04:45
ITS AN HONOR TO BE ON THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU ALL!!!