I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 June, 02:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
α and Ω
Q
Z

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 04:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
"The Answer was a Q"
~Kim Clement 2012

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
Hey VK ... please share around ...
04:33 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LiliMoM in this post can reply
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
07 June, 06:44
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
This makes me heart hurt. They have irreparably damaged our youth and scrambled their brains.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
07 June, 05:46
Mental, delusional sickness, screwing up children's self image, permanently altering/destroying the body that God gave them, so this is their New Normal... 😡. Let Everyone who played a part in pushed this sickening cruel agenda, Pay with their life.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 June, 05:40
Who can stop this? PARENTS! It is parents who are dressing their children in " gender neutral" clothing, taking them to drag queen storytime, to pride parades, and allowing them to remain in classrooms of LBGTQ teachers who openly push their agenda on little children. PARENTS must protect their children, but unfortunately the parents themselves are indoctrinated. Any parent can teach a child to respect all people regardless of race, class, gender etc without buying into and promoting this child abuse. No wonder kids are depressed, confused, on drugs for emotional issues and some even suicidal.
STOP THE MADNESS PARENTS AND BE A PROTECTIVE PARENT TO YOUR CHILD!

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
07 June, 05:55
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
save the children

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
07 June, 05:18
Just another way to Generate Money.
Look at all the Senior Living Centers that have
popped up in the last few years.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
07 June, 05:50

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Noticed that as well. Was thinking why - whats the need? We also have dentists on every corner now, and those storage units - seems like there is one every mile. We also have ‘Givinish’ taking ownership/inbestment in all the funeral homes in many, many states.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 June, 05:16
yes this is sick

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 June, 05:16
we have to stop this madness and now

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 June, 05:12
wow wtf

NEO ONE @Neo
07 June, 05:05
This is sick.