I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 June, 07:52
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
PGA tour dirty.
New Saudi Tour the ticket to their demise.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
07 June, 03:52
🤠

Canadian WWG1WGA @CanadianWWG1WGA
07 June, 02:11
What was wrong with the PGA tour?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 June, 03:03
In response Canadian WWG1WGA to his Publication
18 days ago

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 June, 04:24
In response Canadian WWG1WGA to his Publication
Fun fact: 18 holes in golf represent 9 holes from Man & 9 holes from the Woman. 😳😁

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 02:05
Alt systems being built all around us.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 June, 11:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I see it