Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
I have a prayer request. My nephew went missing, his car was found with keys in it in Livingston N.Y. He is an engineer that was working for the Navy training Nuclear Sub personnel but quit his job 6 mo. ago. Please pray for his safe return to us, in the name of Jesus Christ
01:39 PM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bdub4619 in this post can reply
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
09 June, 02:54
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
My nephew has been found. I believe our prayers worked and now I pray for mental healing for him. Thank you all, our God in Heaven is Good! Thank you Jesus!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 June, 01:52
💖🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 June, 01:52
Oh I am so happy for you! God bless you and your family!!!

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
08 June, 07:32
This is my nephew: Daniel M. Wahl. Please keep an eye out for him if you are in the Oswego NY area https://www.cnyhomepage.co...

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
08 June, 12:39
🙏Prayers sent, let us know ...

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 June, 11:31
Sending prayers!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 June, 03:56
Please let us know when he's found safe and sound?✨🙏

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
08 June, 01:46
May your nephew be found safe and sound, God grant favor to this family in their time of need, and wrap your arms around them as they wait on you. In Jesus name I pray.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 June, 01:11
Praying for your nephew’s safe return. Please keep us posted. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
08 June, 12:23
🙏🙏🙏

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 June, 07:40
🙏🙏🇨🇦

Lysanne anon @lysanne
07 June, 07:37
I’m sure he is alive… I’m just feeling very sure…. I will pray and ask God to get him home fast

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
07 June, 07:30
Praying for your nephew's safe return. 🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
07 June, 07:30
🙏 for a safe return

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 June, 07:28
maybe a pic would help find him

Gray 359 @Gray359
07 June, 05:49
🙏🙏

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
07 June, 05:14
💞💓sending prayers

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
07 June, 05:03
Thank you everyone for your prayers. We will continue to pray for Danny's safe return. I will say I posted this here, Truth social and Twitter and you Anonup Angels came through big with your prayers! 100's times more than the other sites. I truly believe god is here with us all!!! Thank you Jesus!

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 June, 04:40
Sending prayers for your nephew and your family.
I'm so sorry. ❤

Diana DJT @Diana
07 June, 04:31
Sending him & family my heartfelt prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 June, 04:29
Bdub, I am praying for your nephew to contact everyone and let you know he's safe, unharmed and ready to come home. Gob bless you both!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 June, 04:21
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 June, 04:18
I am so sorry! Praying for you and your family! God bless and protect this young man! Surround him with the protective light of the Holy Spirit. Surround him with your angels, God, and help him find his way home to his family! In Jesus' sweet name, Amen!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
07 June, 04:13
🙏🙏🙏

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
07 June, 04:08
praying 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
07 June, 04:03
🙏🙏🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 June, 04:02
Prayers for you and your family.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 June, 04:00
I will pray for his return and strength for his family.🙏🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 June, 03:52
Prayers!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏😓

Iam -JD @IamJD
🙏🙏 in my prayers

Iam -JD @IamJD
🙏🙏 in my prayers

Iam -JD @IamJD
🙏🙏 in my prayers