Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 June, 07:08
I consider thaf the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us.

Romans 8:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 June, 08:30
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Not everyone will make it. “Holding the line” leads to sickness from stress, self-harm, depression, suicide, alcoholism, street drug abuse, prescription drug damage. There is a price to be paid, and the most sensitive and vulnerable are paying it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Hello, Dear Martin Geddes, Sir. You are not speaking of yourself are you? Beautiful Soul. There are many of course, yet you are a Light that is Brightest like a star. Your thoughts and heart touch thousands a day. You're ability to have such insight, the way you see and interpret things, show that you must feel extremely deeply with compassion and empathy. I could see that taking a toll. I wish I/ we could fill that cup like you fill others. I wish I could give you a full cup overflowing with peace and closure for the things that do not serve you and you can not control. If this is not about you then excuse my going on. ☺️💝🤗🙏🥛
12:17 AM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it