Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Noticing a lot of interesting and subtle changes at the grocery store. Some brands have disappeared, a higher shelf was added, product groupings are different, there are an increasing number of healthier options, organic produce is now mixed in with non and no longer in a separate area, packaging and store labeling is also clearer about the options. The biggest thing I see though, is there are a lot more organic and nonGMO options and because of Bidet's inflation the price of non-organic and GMO foods have risen to almost match the cost of the healthier organic/nonGMO options. For instance today, organic bell peppers were just about the same price as non-organic, just a few cents difference. This was true with many items today. Does this similar pricing stealthily change buying habits and help move the needle without people realizing what's happening? I have to believe this is a sector that is undergoing big changes behind the scenes.🤔
08:47 PM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 June, 01:02
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I agree with you, in fact, I suspect many of these food plants going up in smoke may be a white hat operation to destroy the poison that they have been feeding us for year - time will tell - God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
08 June, 12:52
which grocery store chain?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 June, 12:54
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Fry's

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 June, 11:38
I am seeing the same, I look closely at ingredients, I am seeing less ingredients as well. So wonderful!!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 June, 10:35
I’ve noticed this too! Worth putting up with temporary shortages and higher prices for clean food options! ♥️

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
08 June, 10:30
Moved to Tennessee 6 months ago from California and the produce in the stores isnt the best. I now find myself shopping from the local farms. Love supporting my local farmers.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
08 June, 10:13
I haven't noticed about the prices because I usually just head right to the organic produce and don't even look at everything else. I'll have to look at all the produce next time. What I have noticed though is that there seems to be more organic options available and was happy about that.

One thing I have suspected going back to when we seen the farmers destroying their crops was that it was not about creating food shortages, but, that they were really being paid by the white hats to destroy them, so they could plant more healthy crops. And the food shortages would be the highly pesticide food and GMO's disappearing from the grocery stores, but the food shortages would never really be as bad as they wanted us to believe, since they would slowly be replaced with better options.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 June, 10:30
In response Lucy One Two to her Publication
Great post! Helps to explain some food production facilities being taken out. No more human remains in our food OR fertilizer!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
08 June, 07:13
Food prices have skyrocketed in Australia, they are saying lettuce will hit AUS$12/US$8.63 soon.

Im glad I can grow a lot of my own food, have expanded to rabbits and soon quail.

I have noticed a few well knowns brands vanishing and a few foreign brands appearing on shelves but there is still a lot of stock missing or constantly low on.

I really hope our bad food is being replaced, trying to hold on to that hope as the alternative is pretty rough.

chore Toke @choretoke
08 June, 05:41
YESSSSSS❗️👍🏼I’ve been going to the Co-Op to get my organic food like my Watermelon and my Olives, I literally go to 3or4 places to fine my food not kidding 😁 my Organic stuff so that would be nice to see more Organic food in one place👍🏼

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 June, 02:32

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
08 June, 02:00
chudobnemu sa aj na kameni urodi,hovorieval jeden panko treba sa vrátiť k domácemu pestovaniu pretože sa kvalita výrobkov v reťazcoch zmenila tak, že jeden deň kúpiš ovocie zeleninu a na druhý deň môžeš jedine vyhodiť do koša 🙂to nie je len o potravinách,ale aj o inom tovare. debili pustili do úrodných zón automobilky a všetok odpad vrátane debilov sa dováža zo zahraničia 🤔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 June, 12:54
Our entire food operational system has to be changed
They have been poisoning us in almost everything,
Everything about our entire infrastructure must be changed.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
08 June, 01:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
makes me look at a lot of the food places that are burning down. sometimes when people dont know, wont believe or dont want to stay away from stuff thats not good for them, it will be taken away from them. when if these are the bad people burning down food processing places to starve us, maybe the goodpeople are taking down the poisoned food

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 June, 12:28
I have noticed change slowing happening since Covid at grocery store. Big name companies are no longer at eye level. I noticed our small local grocery chain continue to increase their name brand items and replace big name products with just about every item now. Packaging has started to change. Healthy items are easier to find.
#ChangeIsHappening ☺️

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
07 June, 11:33
Ok, so today my husband had to purchase a new phone charger because I accidently took his out of his vehicle thinking it was mine. Anyway he asked the lady at the counter of the gas station if they have any and she points him in the direction and he says are they all $20 and the one lady said no and the manager said yeah they came in a few days ago and took the old stock and removed it and replaced it with those. Not one was made in China (my husband is big on making conscientious purchases) They were made in Vietnam 🤷‍♀️🤔

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 June, 11:06
organic vegetables & fruit vs supermarket prices in New Zealand are now in par.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
07 June, 11:02
The real noticable thing is people are eating less due to less fillers in foods.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
07 June, 10:10
I mostly order and pickup the same items so I have not noticed. Maybe I need to make a trip and check it out. What I don’t like about this is regular prices being raised to organic instead of the reverse. I was thinking yesterday that the problem with the raised prices in general is they will stay there and not go back down. But I am happy to see a trend for better food.
I told a friend maybe these food plants being destroyed isn’t a bad thing. We really need to assess what we call food. Been doing my best the last year to only eat whole foods and what I can make out of them. The only boxed food in my house right now is some pasta. Can is veggies or meat, Or recipe ingredients like tomato sauce or broth. I mostly eat fresh or frozen veggies and meats. And I’ve been vaccuum sealing and freezing the fresh to last longer.

last comment: do away with the snack aisles. Except for popcorn and nuts none of it is real food. If you see how potato chips are made you won’t eat them again.

Pink Totter @Totter
07 June, 10:00
Some things I've been buying organic for years, bananas and carrots, always, it was for the flavor.... I actually tell people who are buying bananas to buy the organic ones, they taste better. I really haven't noticed any food shortages in the last few months, guess it was things I don't normally buy, my trip to the grocery store is usually around the outer perimeter.... the real food that comes without labels and lists of ingredients.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 June, 09:59
Makes sense since all the poopy gmo food factories have been going ablaze of late. I love the subtle needle moves with people not knowing whats happening the best! Everyone wins and they don’t have to know!!! 😄💛👍🏻👍🏻✨

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 June, 09:51
yes seems someone nudging the people to better choices😘♥️

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
07 June, 09:49
🎵WHQ let the real food out?

Q🪖✨❣️
Q🪖✨❣️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 June, 09:46
In the main store I shop they rearranged all the produce, so now to find organic tomatoes you have to go to the tomato area, same with potatoes, fruit, onions. I figured it was a way to get people to buy more since you have to wander thru the whole produce department now. The prices do seem closer than before between organic and non organic.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 June, 09:40
my mom works in the health food section at the grocery store and she said its true she sees it too

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 June, 09:29
Have noticed same subtle changes, mostly over the past 2 months. First noticed healthier/new milk options arrive about 4 months ago? Good to see more of this happening.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 June, 09:28
i have not noticed that at my grocery store. all i see i prices going up 😂

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 June, 09:10
Good thinking - a redirect to positive, higher quality foods.

English Viking @Artist_
07 June, 09:03
same here UK noticing brands have changed & more organic, also seeing more food recycling going on, supermarket foods out of date being made into meals, sold to families in need for £1, I have been given free samples and enjoyed them

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
07 June, 09:01
ok...once more.... on a planet, where the Military fly the planes THAT SPRAY POISONOUS CHEMICALS UPON ALL OUR HEADS. These chemicals float thru the air, land on the ground where the produce is grown & YOU breathe in, for YEARS & YEARS and THEY label produce 'non GMO' as in 'grown without pesticides/Chemicals...and THEY Expect People to Buy the "PROPAGANDA" pay more $$$$ for food that is 'grown in the ground (where the plane sprays). PLEASE THINK. THERE ISNT ANY PART of this Planet, that HASNT BEEN POISONED. FACTS MATTER. WE are ALL doing the BEST WE CAN TO SURVIVE. There is 'NO SUCH THING' as NON GMO....but its a great marketing scam

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
07 June, 09:16
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
That was true, but things have changed

joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 June, 09:00
Same here in Nevada

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 June, 08:59
I too noticed healthier options and more organic items. I know things are changing and so slowly no one is noticing.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 June, 08:59
...and i thought it was just me....but, yes...changes for the better...I had heard THAT is what the "shortage " was actually about...
getting crap off the mkt and getting people to buy the real food...

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
07 June, 09:09
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Wow. Interesting and highly plausible.