Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
My local Wawa is getting new Gas Pump Meters because the price only goes as high as $9.99 a Gallon.

#buildbackbetter
10:30 AM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 June, 01:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤣😂🤣...and passing the $$$for installation on to you...sharing is caring😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 June, 12:00
Is that how high the APL goes?

I guess we should watch for confirmation tomorrow.

MWGPMG

43 < > 34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 June, 11:53
Gas went up 30 cents overnight here.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 June, 05:19
That is some "forward" thinking, amirite?

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
06 June, 04:16
omg Wawa 🤣 Aren’t you outing your location by talking about Wawa FK? 🤪

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
06 June, 01:08
do you think Koba has enough room
in the algo for your notisses
should you continue being remiss
in checking them ?

😂😊🤓

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 June, 12:57
💧 999
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/03/2018 20:57:04 ID: 3474d4
8chan/qresearch: 885005
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/03/2018 20:49:59 ID:3474d4
8chan/qresearch: 884858
>>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

>>884858
Why is Epstein spending $29mm to bury the tunnels underneath is temple on Epstein Island?
Problem.
Phones were allowed in.
These people are stupid.
Q

(Wawa here is the same, looking at $4.90+) FJB

Open the XL Keystone Pipeline already, for Petes' Sake!!!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 June, 12:43
I miss Wawa!

Tyler 316 @TWM316
06 June, 12:20
Holy Vibes! I just put gas in my motorycle yesterday and asked for $10.00 on pump 13 and it stopped at $9.99 and wouldn't hit 10! Had a slow trickle of gas still coming out and I held it for at least 2 minutes to see if it would stop and it still didn't hit 10!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 June, 12:00
Ultra Biden

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
06 June, 11:42
999 👀

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
06 June, 11:41
glad to be in the south, have to use the most expensive gas, but not like those prices, see the letting go of your vintage sports car🤍maybe will get better soon

Denni USA @DenniUSA
06 June, 11:20
Please tell me youre joking!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 June, 11:02
I love the WaWa by my parent’s condo in Clearwater. Good little store. But, when I pronounce it, i say ‘WaWa’ like a baby crying. 🤣🤣

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 June, 11:00
This 444 be following me everywhere ;) From FL to NC 😎

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 June, 10:58
Ah, you're an East Coaster too 😉 gotta have a Wawa

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 June, 10:58
anyone outside of the wawa bubbly probably very confused 😂 (also the small wawa bubble in FL now!)

wawa in NJ or FL? when’s the move? if you’re still in NJ i’m legally obligated to make fun of you for not being able to pump your own gas!

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
06 June, 11:02
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
or drive 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry VK, I am not an authorized driving instructor)

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
06 June, 11:49
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Pump own gas...... from what i remember the “pumpers” were put in place to increase employment opportunities in New Jersey and decrease the theft element. concept they have kept going over 30 years

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
06 June, 10:54
never hits 10

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 June, 10:54
Y2K vibe.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 June, 10:44
“Future proves Past”

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 June, 10:42
gotta buy bikes! Its time!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
06 June, 10:45
the only wawa am familiar with

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 June, 10:41

Camille 317 @Camille
06 June, 10:40
Ours is getting a rebuild.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
06 June, 10:40
AwAw

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
06 June, 10:39
😭😭😭

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 June, 10:38
My Son-in-law, in a supply chain job, tells me he is hearing in meetings that many digital gas pumps are being reprogrammed to support 2 digits in the dollar component.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 June, 10:37
Almost time to get the peddle bikes out.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 June, 10:34
yeah. I dont think “ embrace the suck” applies to gas prices. 👎🏻