Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 10:30
My local Wawa is getting new Gas Pump Meters because the price only goes as high as $9.99 a Gallon.

#buildbackbetter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
anyone outside of the wawa bubbly probably very confused 😂 (also the small wawa bubble in FL now!)

wawa in NJ or FL? when’s the move? if you’re still in NJ i’m legally obligated to make fun of you for not being able to pump your own gas!
10:58 AM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
06 June, 11:49
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Pump own gas...... from what i remember the “pumpers” were put in place to increase employment opportunities in New Jersey and decrease the theft element. concept they have kept going over 30 years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
06 June, 11:02
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
or drive 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry VK, I am not an authorized driving instructor)

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 June, 11:35
In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication
careful Jackie, VK might fook you