Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can put my heart into AU in a way I can’t on other platforms. I don’t enjoy being used to build other people’s digital empire or further their (hidden) agenda. The lack of focus on building followers is a blessed relief; not sure I can ever face doing that again after the horror of Twitter stealing my work. I have been abused so badly so many times that I now need a sanctuary like this to feel safe enough to engage emotionally. Does my mental health needed good.
09:25 AM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
24 June, 01:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'm trying, TS is cool.. but nothing like AU. This is truly the place to be .. #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 June, 01:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
06 June, 11:52
This is so true Martin!! This is HOME! We all work together to hold the higher vibrations!!

Nunya Business @AAug22
06 June, 11:04
((Hugs))

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 June, 02:34
I deleted my TS. Something feels off. I go with my gut.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 June, 02:34
I deleted my TS. Something feels off. I go with my gut.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
06 June, 12:58
I haven't been feeling it on Truth. Too big, Too many following me when I haven't even posted an original thought. I always come back here. Not as many posts to see these days, but that's not a complaint since I'm mostly a reader. Have learned so muvh here!!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 June, 12:51
On Gab nobody sees my posts cause I’m not “Pro” and every swinging dick on Truth social is building their follow base like the Roman Empire. IMO, everything else is worse.....AU is my home.....”It’s Gold Jerry”!!

MMJ Schu @Schu420
06 June, 12:17
I appreciate your hard work. Thank you, @martingeddes !

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 June, 11:29
We love you Martin. Hang in there.
Always know that you are not alone.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
06 June, 11:29

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 June, 11:22
❤️❤️

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
06 June, 11:08
I'm lost in a sea of sleepers, AU is my refuge.. 💕

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 June, 11:00
Love You Brother. Has anyone stopped for a minute and remembered all they said on Twitt, I understand this is not easy, and much will be forgotten as God was giving to words, but my point, all those posts were "lost", now I hear others in government speaking in similar ways to "connect" to the public . . .

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
06 June, 11:00
I suspect it's because we have very few if any bots.
were twitter with out the
Bots
drama/ BS
fake outrage

We're all here for a noble purpose.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 June, 10:59
We came on AU with open wounds. And with patience and love we healed here.
Together
Sharing
It really feels like the "family" was actually born here❤️
Out of ashes.
We took a painful event and transformed it into an opportunity
No one will ever take this away from us
The bond of loyalty we feel on here is priceless
Thank you @administrator
AU has truly been and always will be our Freedom Ark❤️

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
06 June, 12:33
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I am so grateful for AU. I was feeling all alone in this world. Thank the Lord I have Him. I don't think I would of made it threw all this madness without the True God that sustains me. And since it was the Holy Spirit that lead me to all this truth. I will gladly press on, until no more. My love to all

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 June, 01:14
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Hi ❤
DE thats sooo beautiful and true

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 June, 10:57
Martin Your love and shines . Be at peace brother and you r spirit shines . 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
06 June, 10:39
Same...I can honestly only take about 5 min. of Truth Social before I head back here.

I "retreat" back to sanity here on AU...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 June, 12:53
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
😂😂 Same here!!

Paul Bruton @DrB
06 June, 10:31
So glad you’re here💕🙏

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
06 June, 10:14
AU would be the "Safe Space" for Anons if that were even a thing for Anons.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 June, 10:13
Martin thank you for continuing to pump out positive, intelligent commentary in the face of all that has transpired.
It contributes to the feeling that we are on a journey together.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 10:11
Great way with words.
I find myself 'suiting up' when visiting other socials.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
All the others suck, IMHO.. 😊

Whimma Texas @Whimma
06 June, 10:09
no trains, big boobs in your face, or hate filled rants!
AU is like laying by that cool mountain creek in the peace of quiet

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
06 June, 10:09
❤️🙏🏽

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 June, 10:06
Again, you have eloquently captured to essence of this platform and its people of which you are a large part of. I appreciate your posts and insights tremendously as I do so many others here. This community is unlike any other and am thankful for each and every one of you. AU is head and shoulders above the rest. IMHO.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 June, 09:59
I recently did a gif search of "puppies" to share with one of my friends earlier as he had sent me an adorable one.

I think the one I found demonstrates the cozy feel of AU, so I'm sharing with you too.

My boys, Beau & Duke, do the same thing even though they'll be 2 on 7/10 《》 17😎

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 June, 10:10
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

Sharing some photos of Beau & Duke all comfy💞

starting from their 1st day home through present...

3 pics👇

arba happihr @arba
06 June, 09:59
AU has open arms for all. Love is our goal.
Hold on
We have your back!💞

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 June, 09:58
having you here does my mental health good too!! ThankQ for everything you do day in and day out

Judy Link @Jlink333
06 June, 09:57
Agree 100%! Nice vibes here!😊

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
06 June, 09:53
Took my own thoughts and wove them into eloquent words thank you for sharing this!