Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 June, 09:25
I can put my heart into AU in a way I can’t on other platforms. I don’t enjoy being used to build other people’s digital empire or further their (hidden) agenda. The lack of focus on building followers is a blessed relief; not sure I can ever face doing that again after the horror of Twitter stealing my work. I have been abused so badly so many times that I now need a sanctuary like this to feel safe enough to engage emotionally. Does my mental health needed good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
We came on AU with open wounds. And with patience and love we healed here.
Together
Sharing
It really feels like the "family" was actually born here❤️
Out of ashes.
We took a painful event and transformed it into an opportunity
No one will ever take this away from us
The bond of loyalty we feel on here is priceless
Thank you @administrator
AU has truly been and always will be our Freedom Ark❤️
10:59 AM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 June, 01:14
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Hi ❤
DE thats sooo beautiful and true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
06 June, 12:33
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I am so grateful for AU. I was feeling all alone in this world. Thank the Lord I have Him. I don't think I would of made it threw all this madness without the True God that sustains me. And since it was the Holy Spirit that lead me to all this truth. I will gladly press on, until no more. My love to all

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts