IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 June, 02:06
Sometimes being a NOTHING/liTTle account is nice.
Can say things and nobody pays attention anyway.
💃🕺
Sort of like dancing naked and no one can see You.😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 June, 02:28
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
Wonder why VK posts here much more than TS. Perhaps if the storm arrives, we can help each other ? Much more family vibe here than TS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It's good to have accounts across all platforms but nothing compares to the people here.
03:10 PM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
04 June, 05:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have always said that!

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
04 June, 05:30
I know its Prince's song, but Chris deserves some props.
Nothing compares to AU. *WWG1WGA*

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Chris Cornell - "Nothing Compares 2 U" (Prince Cover) [Live @ SiriusXM] | Lithium - YouTube

Chris Cornell covers Prince's "Nothing Compares 2 U" for Lithium. Watch more exclusive covers: https://siriusxm.us/ExclusiveCoversCheck Out Chris Cornell's l...

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
04 June, 05:40
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
Finding a Cornell vibe all the sudden. I realize our patriot patience is wearin' thin these days, but we're gonna hafta drum up some more, y'all. Even if we gotta hang on by the skin of our teeth. FOR THE CHILDREN. *WWG1WGA*

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Chris Cornell - Patience (Official Video) - YouTube

The official video for Chris Cornell's tribute to Guns N' Roses classic song "Patience," out now on the album ‘No One Sings Like You Anymore’.Stream and down...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 June, 12:03
There is so much winning going on I don't know whether to go in to Star Mode or just simply blossom... let's shine :)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 June, 12:00
FKIN STELLAR

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 June, 01:53
t/s in NZ 07:10AM > 71 >< 17

AU is family base camp filled with love & support.

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
04 June, 01:48
Im getting that here too. #highvibes

Operation Que @OperationQ
06 July, 06:58
In response baeqin 007 to her Publication
🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
04 June, 01:00
i do concur

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 June, 12:39

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
04 June, 12:39
I agree

LQve Trump @LoveTump
04 June, 12:20

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
04 June, 12:11
🙏 i was on a dog walk today. feeling a little down, trying to pep talk myself to higher vibes (california just reinstated mask mandates in my home county and work county) tired of the fight and know i’m mostly alone - all that to say... i was thinking about my AU fam. you all keep me going. 🙏

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
04 June, 05:59
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Im in California too!

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
04 June, 12:07
So true. This is home base. You visit the others but always come back home.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 June, 11:51
Back at you VK feeling mutual!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 June, 11:50

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 June, 11:49

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
03 June, 11:49
Always a good wakeup call.
https://open.spotify.com/s...

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
03 June, 11:38
Thank you! ❤

William Filer @TahoeBilly
03 June, 11:37

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
03 June, 11:35
Brother & sisters from other mothers & misters. 💕🥰

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 June, 11:33
💯% agree, el capitan.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
03 June, 11:52
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Ship commander in chief VK.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 June, 11:32
🙏🏼🥰🙌🏻
Its a great feeling!! #FamilyIsEverything

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 June, 11:31
💖🙏

Renee White @Rapnay
03 June, 09:08
anons feel and see things differently. we are definitely called to do more than others. more than that we are connected by that thin red line that ties us one to another

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
03 June, 08:32