IAM B0B MILLER #GOD2023 @I_AM_READY
Sometimes being a NOTHING/liTTle account is nice.
Can say things and nobody pays attention anyway.
šŸ’ƒšŸ•ŗ
Sort of like dancing naked and no one can see You.šŸ˜…
02:06 PM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by I_AM_READY in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 June, 02:06
In response IAM B0B MILLER #GOD2023 to his Publication
šŸ™‚šŸ’œāœØšŸ’œāœØ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 June, 06:21
I use to have a pretty big following on Twitter & now that Iā€™m small, I love it much better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
03 June, 06:08
Trust me someone is always watching...either God or the NSA & sometimes both.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 June, 12:47
Exactly. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 09:00
Ooopsy!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 June, 08:22

ElBurro Dorado @thegoldenass
02 June, 05:59
Totally. Props to the big accounts too, I would hate to have that responsibility personally.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
02 June, 05:42
Just free to be whoever you wish without fear of offending someone who is not meant to be in your force field. The ones who follow are for you šŸ’Æ.

American Girl @Americangirl
02 June, 04:44
šŸ˜šŸ˜ŽšŸ’ƒ

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
02 June, 03:53
last time i danced naked, bigfoot sightings increased.

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 June, 12:01
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
HAHAHAHAHA - that's enough to make a cat laugh! Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 June, 06:29
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 June, 03:29
Big account or small. We are all super heroes.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
02 June, 03:31
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
02 June, 02:43
lol yep same here!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 June, 02:42
The only thing about dancing naked when no one can see you is that maybe we're not as "alone" as we thought we were

02 June, 02:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
At some POINT
It Just Can't matter anymore.

TIME to LIVE

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 June, 02:39
Nice, I seem to be one of the few (or only one?) who posts about ETs and contactee videos. I like the analogy of dancing naked and no one sees you.

Lily B.... @LilyB
02 June, 02:37
Agree! I've always had smaller than small accounts wherever I land, and I don't say a lot, but that's basically what my real-world social interaction is like so it makes sense to me. Also, I'm finding I don't like TS so much. It's very noisy and I keep muting huge news or Fans accounts that randomly follow me.

02 June, 02:41
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
I have TS but spend about 98%of time here on AU

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
02 June, 02:37
A B S O L U T E L Y ! ! šŸ’ƒšŸ˜

I am Keri @Lionessheart
02 June, 02:36
and then the vk reposts your post šŸ¤­

02 June, 02:38
In response I am Keri to her Publication
hmmmmm
MAYbe he's been peaking
šŸ˜‚

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 June, 02:28
Wonder why VK posts here much more than TS. Perhaps if the storm arrives, we can help each other ? Much more family vibe here than TS.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
03 June, 11:55
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Home is where the heart ā¤ļø šŸ’™ šŸ’œ is. He must really care about this little pasdion project he has been working on. He keeps saying home is here, so I am going to listen this time and trust.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 June, 05:53
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Because he can be himself here. Out there you have to be more careful what you post and say.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 June, 02:25
lol

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 June, 02:15
Thats the brilliant thing about our AU community,we are all seen and heard.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
02 June, 02:15
I hear ya! LOL

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 June, 02:14

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 June, 02:13
šŸ‘€šŸøšŸ˜€