CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 08:27
Why are male police officers present when women are stripped searched especially young girls questions must be asked and why do female police officers allow it.

Just a bunch of pervert police in UK

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 June, 08:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WHY DO WE HAVE TENDENCIES TO SUGAR COATING, THAT "EXIST UGLY THEM AND RIGHT US"?!?

UK LAW ENFORCER OFFICERS, LAWYERS, POLITICIANS, ARMY HAVE CHILDRENS TOO, FAMILIES TOO, GRANDMOTHERS AND GRANDFATHERS TOO...

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT PICK ONE GOOD APPLE FROM BASKET OF ROTTEN ONES...

ITS QUITE SAME AS TRUMP DISNEYLAND...
THERE IS 81.000.000 TRUMP VOTERS.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THEM?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 June, 08:35
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
THE EVIL HAVE FAMILIES TOO ALRIGHT AND THEY LOVE TO SHARE THEM WITH OTHER EVIL ONES. RESEARCH. THIS IS A WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

02 June, 08:43
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I KNOW THAT...

BUT YOU RUN MILES AWAY EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM DEMOCRACY TO GLOBAL MUSK 24/7 DIGITAL CURRENCY SURVEILLANGE APARTHEID GHETTO.

WHO ACTUALLY ARE THOSE "GOOD GUYS"?

RESEARCH🤣🤣🤣

02 June, 09:02
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

02 June, 09:08
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
WHY TRUTH SO OFFENDINF U?
MUSK IS TRANSHUMANIST...

AND BECAUSE QUOTING Q AND BUYING DONALD TOY TWITTER ALSO AMERICAN PATRIOT🤣🤣🤣

UKRAINE WAR IS ABOUT TO STOP CABAL, DID U FORGOT? 🤔

SO WHY USA ACTIVELLY UNDERMINING RUSSIA EFFORT TO STOP CABAL? 🤔

ONLY LOGIC ANSWER IS, BECAUSE USA IS CABAL...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
We found the problem and it's US! Ooooooh Russia BAD!!! USA killed millions all over the world...Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Lybia and on and on and on...We are the killers in the name of FREEDOM...OUR military is used to kill the people of the world who do not comply with the CABAL...The truth hurts WE are the bad guys...NOT WE the people....BUT our elected and selected officials....We killed 500,000 in IRAQ alone looking for "weapons of mass destruction my ass" how many people have the Russians killed? Exactly....TRUTH HURTS...WE FOUND THE ENEMY AND IT IS US ;(
09:15 AM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 June, 10:31
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
"how many people have the Russians killed?"
Millions of it own. Re: Stalin

This is about the evil in the world and it resides in ALL countries.

BTW Trump has been saying all you posted Publicly for years. Why you would think this crowed doesn't know this is baffling.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 02:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm not talking about Stalin or Lenin...or Hitler or WWI or WWII I was talking about the Putin Administration...How many? The US media is and has been against Putin for EVER...That tells me he's probably okay...I'm just making a point...Go ahead and count Crimea if you want to....How many? Now count the Clinton(s), George Bush Sr, George Bush Jr. & Obama now how many have the Russians killed and how many have we killed...That's what I was saying and naming those wars!? The American people have been used by the Cabal and they brainwashed us to believe we were doing it in the name of Freedom...Nope...We were doing it in the name of the NWO...Not to restore democracy to any nation ALL BS...Nation Wrecking Balls...That was there plan and they did it...Russian's didn't kill the millions this time....We did! And Putin ain't no saint but hasn't killed anywhere near as many as his US counterparts. Hard Truth to swallow!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 03:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I know no one wants to listen to this crap and I know I was preaching to the choir about this and I know that most of us on here know what I was saying but to heal properly we need to internalize this...And understand that it was US...The Cabao used US....Our men and women and $....Meanwhile "they" were and keep saying Putin & Russia & China & Xi are the bad guys....The media says is over and over...But it was US....From Korea to Vietnam to Syria to Ukraine...The list I mentioned...Millions killed to wreck their nations to get them to a point "from chaos order" A New World Order...It was US that smashed them into smitheries...Just being clear...For example to crush Kadafi and Libya and Egypt for what? On and on...US not Russia US We are the NEW Babylon...We need to rise up and hold these people accountable and take back our power! I'm done...Rantorama over! I hope LOL WWG1WGA

02 June, 09:22
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
ITS NOT MINE SHAME😁😁😁
I AM NOT YANKEE. I DONT HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS BURDEN FOR REST OF MINE LIFE.

EXIST REASON, WHY USA IS OVERDOSING ON CALMING DRUGS... CONSCIONESS WILL ALWAYS FIGHT BACK... SHOWING AGAIN AND AGAIN ALL CRIMES YOU COMMITED.

THAT IS CALLED CARMIC LOOP MINE FREN.

USA WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS BURDEN, AFTER ALL CRIMES, WHICH USA CITIZENS COMMITED ON UKRAINE WILL FINALLY REACH SURFACE.

02 June, 10:08
OK PERFECT HUMAN. PEACE OUT. PLEASE HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
02 June, 10:45
No nation is responsible for this. Regular people have suffered everywhere. It is the fault of the DS Kzahzarians. It has been this way not just for hundreds of years but thousands, many thousands.