CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 08:27
Why are male police officers present when women are stripped searched especially young girls questions must be asked and why do female police officers allow it.

Just a bunch of pervert police in UK

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 June, 08:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WHY DO WE HAVE TENDENCIES TO SUGAR COATING, THAT "EXIST UGLY THEM AND RIGHT US"?!?

UK LAW ENFORCER OFFICERS, LAWYERS, POLITICIANS, ARMY HAVE CHILDRENS TOO, FAMILIES TOO, GRANDMOTHERS AND GRANDFATHERS TOO...

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT PICK ONE GOOD APPLE FROM BASKET OF ROTTEN ONES...

ITS QUITE SAME AS TRUMP DISNEYLAND...
THERE IS 81.000.000 TRUMP VOTERS.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THEM?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 June, 08:35
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
THE EVIL HAVE FAMILIES TOO ALRIGHT AND THEY LOVE TO SHARE THEM WITH OTHER EVIL ONES. RESEARCH. THIS IS A WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

02 June, 08:43
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I KNOW THAT...

BUT YOU RUN MILES AWAY EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM DEMOCRACY TO GLOBAL MUSK 24/7 DIGITAL CURRENCY SURVEILLANGE APARTHEID GHETTO.

WHO ACTUALLY ARE THOSE "GOOD GUYS"?

RESEARCH🤣🤣🤣

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 June, 09:02
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

WHY TRUTH SO OFFENDINF U?
MUSK IS TRANSHUMANIST...

AND BECAUSE QUOTING Q AND BUYING DONALD TOY TWITTER ALSO AMERICAN PATRIOT🤣🤣🤣

UKRAINE WAR IS ABOUT TO STOP CABAL, DID U FORGOT? 🤔

SO WHY USA ACTIVELLY UNDERMINING RUSSIA EFFORT TO STOP CABAL? 🤔

ONLY LOGIC ANSWER IS, BECAUSE USA IS CABAL...
09:08 AM - Jun 02, 2022
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 June, 06:11
No offense but what in the world are you talking about??? Yes, the American Media is anti Putin. Yes, they are part of the cabal but please don't make a blanket statement about how my country feels about Putin. I love and support the man. People who are not brainwashed by the Media love him for what he is doing. You like to lump everyone into a neat pile and make blanket judgments. You need to stop that my friend. It's not right.

03 June, 07:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
TROUBLE IS, THAT THOSE, WHO KNOW, THAT RIGHT IS ON PUTIN SIDE ARE DEADLY SILENT... AND THATS GIVING YOUR MEDIA POWER TO LIE AGAIN...

IN YOUR OWN CONSTITUTION YOU HAVE SUPPORT OF RUSSIA CLASSIFIED AS SEDITION... SIMPLY BECAUSE YOUR CONSTITUTION WAS WRITTEN BY GUYS, WHICH SHORTLY BEFORE WRITTING IT SUFFER FAMOUS "BRITTON HOSPITALITY" WHICH NOW BRITTONS SHOW TO RUSSIA.

IT HAS TO STOP BEFORE TRAGEDY STRIKE!

AFTER FIRST NUKE LANDED, THERE WILL BE LITERALLY NO SPACE FOR APOLOGIZE...

LABELLING SOMEONE HITLER HAVE CONSEQUENCES👇👇👇

Kira Kju @kju17
02 June, 09:52
z dálky se to tak jeví...a když člověk přijde blíže...☹️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 09:15
We found the problem and it's US! Ooooooh Russia BAD!!! USA killed millions all over the world...Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Lybia and on and on and on...We are the killers in the name of FREEDOM...OUR military is used to kill the people of the world who do not comply with the CABAL...The truth hurts WE are the bad guys...NOT WE the people....BUT our elected and selected officials....We killed 500,000 in IRAQ alone looking for "weapons of mass destruction my ass" how many people have the Russians killed? Exactly....TRUTH HURTS...WE FOUND THE ENEMY AND IT IS US ;(

02 June, 09:22
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
ITS NOT MINE SHAME😁😁😁
I AM NOT YANKEE. I DONT HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS BURDEN FOR REST OF MINE LIFE.

EXIST REASON, WHY USA IS OVERDOSING ON CALMING DRUGS... CONSCIONESS WILL ALWAYS FIGHT BACK... SHOWING AGAIN AND AGAIN ALL CRIMES YOU COMMITED.

THAT IS CALLED CARMIC LOOP MINE FREN.

USA WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS BURDEN, AFTER ALL CRIMES, WHICH USA CITIZENS COMMITED ON UKRAINE WILL FINALLY REACH SURFACE.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 June, 10:31
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
"how many people have the Russians killed?"
Millions of it own. Re: Stalin

This is about the evil in the world and it resides in ALL countries.

BTW Trump has been saying all you posted Publicly for years. Why you would think this crowed doesn't know this is baffling.