CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 08:27
Why are male police officers present when women are stripped searched especially young girls questions must be asked and why do female police officers allow it.

Just a bunch of pervert police in UK

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 June, 08:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WHY DO WE HAVE TENDENCIES TO SUGAR COATING, THAT "EXIST UGLY THEM AND RIGHT US"?!?

UK LAW ENFORCER OFFICERS, LAWYERS, POLITICIANS, ARMY HAVE CHILDRENS TOO, FAMILIES TOO, GRANDMOTHERS AND GRANDFATHERS TOO...

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT PICK ONE GOOD APPLE FROM BASKET OF ROTTEN ONES...

ITS QUITE SAME AS TRUMP DISNEYLAND...
THERE IS 81.000.000 TRUMP VOTERS.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THEM?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 June, 08:35
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
THE EVIL HAVE FAMILIES TOO ALRIGHT AND THEY LOVE TO SHARE THEM WITH OTHER EVIL ONES. RESEARCH. THIS IS A WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

02 June, 08:43
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I KNOW THAT...

BUT YOU RUN MILES AWAY EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM DEMOCRACY TO GLOBAL MUSK 24/7 DIGITAL CURRENCY SURVEILLANGE APARTHEID GHETTO.

WHO ACTUALLY ARE THOSE "GOOD GUYS"?

RESEARCH🤣🤣🤣

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 June, 09:02
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

02 June, 09:08
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
WHY TRUTH SO OFFENDINF U?
MUSK IS TRANSHUMANIST...

AND BECAUSE QUOTING Q AND BUYING DONALD TOY TWITTER ALSO AMERICAN PATRIOT🤣🤣🤣

UKRAINE WAR IS ABOUT TO STOP CABAL, DID U FORGOT? 🤔

SO WHY USA ACTIVELLY UNDERMINING RUSSIA EFFORT TO STOP CABAL? 🤔

ONLY LOGIC ANSWER IS, BECAUSE USA IS CABAL...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 09:15
We found the problem and it's US! Ooooooh Russia BAD!!! USA killed millions all over the world...Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Lybia and on and on and on...We are the killers in the name of FREEDOM...OUR military is used to kill the people of the world who do not comply with the CABAL...The truth hurts WE are the bad guys...NOT WE the people....BUT our elected and selected officials....We killed 500,000 in IRAQ alone looking for "weapons of mass destruction my ass" how many people have the Russians killed? Exactly....TRUTH HURTS...WE FOUND THE ENEMY AND IT IS US ;(

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
"how many people have the Russians killed?"
Millions of it own. Re: Stalin

This is about the evil in the world and it resides in ALL countries.

BTW Trump has been saying all you posted Publicly for years. Why you would think this crowed doesn't know this is baffling.
10:31 AM - Jun 02, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 03:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I know no one wants to listen to this crap and I know I was preaching to the choir about this and I know that most of us on here know what I was saying but to heal properly we need to internalize this...And understand that it was US...The Cabao used US....Our men and women and $....Meanwhile "they" were and keep saying Putin & Russia & China & Xi are the bad guys....The media says is over and over...But it was US....From Korea to Vietnam to Syria to Ukraine...The list I mentioned...Millions killed to wreck their nations to get them to a point "from chaos order" A New World Order...It was US that smashed them into smitheries...Just being clear...For example to crush Kadafi and Libya and Egypt for what? On and on...US not Russia US We are the NEW Babylon...We need to rise up and hold these people accountable and take back our power! I'm done...Rantorama over! I hope LOL WWG1WGA

wht 2.0 @wht
03 June, 10:19
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
1/2

**IF** ... "it's going to be Biblical" (and I absolutely believe it *has been*, *IS*, and *will be* from Genesis all the way through) we should get deeply acquainted with what THE BIBLE teaches us about these things, ESPECIALLY at this juncture in time about who the 1st and 2nd beast of Revelation is.

The Bible, when allowed to be it's *own* interpreter, allowed to define it's *own* terms and symbols (which it does beautifully and remarkably in ways that prove it's claim to be a supernatural book inspired by the Holy Spirit of God) is very clear about the identity of these two very important historical *powers* who have and will play THE crucial roles on the world stage in the end times .. in which we are *definitely* in .. if we take the BIBLE at it's word!

These two videos take us through a *thorough* "line upon line" "precept upon precept" "here a little there a little" BIBLICAL study on this crucial subject.

https://adtv.watch/total-o...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 02:35
I'm not talking about Stalin or Lenin...or Hitler or WWI or WWII I was talking about the Putin Administration...How many? The US media is and has been against Putin for EVER...That tells me he's probably okay...I'm just making a point...Go ahead and count Crimea if you want to....How many? Now count the Clinton(s), George Bush Sr, George Bush Jr. & Obama now how many have the Russians killed and how many have we killed...That's what I was saying and naming those wars!? The American people have been used by the Cabal and they brainwashed us to believe we were doing it in the name of Freedom...Nope...We were doing it in the name of the NWO...Not to restore democracy to any nation ALL BS...Nation Wrecking Balls...That was there plan and they did it...Russian's didn't kill the millions this time....We did! And Putin ain't no saint but hasn't killed anywhere near as many as his US counterparts. Hard Truth to swallow!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
02 June, 12:19
How many have Obama, Clintons and Biden killed?

02 June, 11:46
NOBODY IN WORLD HISTORY KILLED AS MANY AS ANGLO SAXONS...

STOP PROJECTING VK🙈😔

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 June, 12:00
You seem to know more about that history than I. Just pointing out that Many people here look at Putin as an ally in this mess. The way things are being stated by you and others has more of a Russia vs America vibe.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 June, 06:11
Are you saying that Slavic and Anglo Saxon are not related? Mixed?

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
02 June, 11:33
The Duma was over 80% Jewish

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 June, 11:21
The enemy is Deep State(s), which are the same ruler(s) in almost every country, official governments are just optics for them. It's just that the US is their, let's say, capital, which most people think and I don't agree that being the case. IMO it's City of London/UK. Look here, not there kind of thing.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 June, 11:11

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
02 June, 11:08
Can't forget about Mao

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
02 June, 10:48
That reminded me of Tom Mcdonalds song "America" lyrics-
You can know the history and still be proud of where you're from
Every flag around the world is covered in a little blood

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 June, 10:48
Someone seems a little miffed with you :-/
"infiltration vs. invasion" is my take in all of these cases.

02 June, 11:03
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Sarcasm

Kira Kju @kju17
02 June, 10:46
without advocating atrocities and murders of innocent people, there was a civil war in Russia, a war for power...
the number of victims of Stalin himself will probably not be revealed even by the archives...
unfortunately, the times were like this, different in different countries...
no matter how many people, including their natives, were killed by Americans, for example...
they will save the world today...
the question is whether the Americans will join in...
no matter who is of what nationality, or where they come from and where they live, today it is a battle between good and evil...
good will prevail...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 June, 11:16
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
That was under Lenin, just to be clear. In a way Stalin saved Russia and later the world in WWII. What happened in Russia from 1917 until 1922 and after is truly terrible and it was one of the first "Colored revolutions" which are still happening to this day. Most people died of hunger, because communists took the seeds from the farmers/peasants (also there were first bio wars there, foreign powers involved). It's not that simple and can't be explained in couple of posts. Historia magistra vitae est. To truly understand current events, you must go deep in history and really understand subject. The main problem is to find the truthful sources. After that it's like a puzzle, you just put pieces together.

Vee Clicquot @VClicquot17
02 June, 10:41
Stalin wasn’t Russian, he was Georgian. Lenin wasn’t Russian, he was Jewish. Same with Trotsky, Beria, Yezhov etc. The Russian people were the first victims of the Bolsheviks/Soviets, not the perpetrators.

02 June, 10:46
In response Vee Clicquot to her Publication
Are 'the people' ever really the perps.

Bloodlines using countries as chess pieces.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
02 June, 10:41
Evil intent doesn't have a nationality.

*There's that [e] again...

NEO ONE @Neo
02 June, 10:37
The DS has no borders.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 June, 10:35
ideas are killers . Mao Stalin Hitler all had evil ideas and capitalized on the weak mnded is by summation VK.

02 June, 11:31
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
DID YOU COUNT HOW MANY JFK KILLED?

John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
Inherited:
Cold War
Covert Operations against Castro's Cuba
U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War

Initiated/Engaged:

Increase of American involvement in Vietnam and Laos. By the time of Kennedy's death in 1963, nearly 16,000 U.S. troops were in Vietnam.
Cold War Crisis/Incidents:
Berlin Wall Crisis of 1961
Bay of Pigs Invasion of Cuba by Cuban Exiles with U.S. aid in 1961 (planning had begun under the Eisenhower Admninistration)
Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962-Nearly led to war with Soviet Union

https://www.historyguy.com...

02 June, 11:35
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication