CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 08:27
Why are male police officers present when women are stripped searched especially young girls questions must be asked and why do female police officers allow it.

Just a bunch of pervert police in UK

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 June, 08:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WHY DO WE HAVE TENDENCIES TO SUGAR COATING, THAT "EXIST UGLY THEM AND RIGHT US"?!?

UK LAW ENFORCER OFFICERS, LAWYERS, POLITICIANS, ARMY HAVE CHILDRENS TOO, FAMILIES TOO, GRANDMOTHERS AND GRANDFATHERS TOO...

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT PICK ONE GOOD APPLE FROM BASKET OF ROTTEN ONES...

ITS QUITE SAME AS TRUMP DISNEYLAND...
THERE IS 81.000.000 TRUMP VOTERS.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THEM?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 June, 08:35
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
THE EVIL HAVE FAMILIES TOO ALRIGHT AND THEY LOVE TO SHARE THEM WITH OTHER EVIL ONES. RESEARCH. THIS IS A WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

02 June, 08:43
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I KNOW THAT...

BUT YOU RUN MILES AWAY EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM DEMOCRACY TO GLOBAL MUSK 24/7 DIGITAL CURRENCY SURVEILLANGE APARTHEID GHETTO.

WHO ACTUALLY ARE THOSE "GOOD GUYS"?

RESEARCH🤣🤣🤣

02 June, 09:02
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

02 June, 09:08
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
WHY TRUTH SO OFFENDINF U?
MUSK IS TRANSHUMANIST...

AND BECAUSE QUOTING Q AND BUYING DONALD TOY TWITTER ALSO AMERICAN PATRIOT🤣🤣🤣

UKRAINE WAR IS ABOUT TO STOP CABAL, DID U FORGOT? 🤔

SO WHY USA ACTIVELLY UNDERMINING RUSSIA EFFORT TO STOP CABAL? 🤔

ONLY LOGIC ANSWER IS, BECAUSE USA IS CABAL...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 09:15
We found the problem and it's US! Ooooooh Russia BAD!!! USA killed millions all over the world...Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Lybia and on and on and on...We are the killers in the name of FREEDOM...OUR military is used to kill the people of the world who do not comply with the CABAL...The truth hurts WE are the bad guys...NOT WE the people....BUT our elected and selected officials....We killed 500,000 in IRAQ alone looking for "weapons of mass destruction my ass" how many people have the Russians killed? Exactly....TRUTH HURTS...WE FOUND THE ENEMY AND IT IS US ;(

ITS NOT MINE SHAME😁😁😁
I AM NOT YANKEE. I DONT HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS BURDEN FOR REST OF MINE LIFE.

EXIST REASON, WHY USA IS OVERDOSING ON CALMING DRUGS... CONSCIONESS WILL ALWAYS FIGHT BACK... SHOWING AGAIN AND AGAIN ALL CRIMES YOU COMMITED.

THAT IS CALLED CARMIC LOOP MINE FREN.

USA WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS BURDEN, AFTER ALL CRIMES, WHICH USA CITIZENS COMMITED ON UKRAINE WILL FINALLY REACH SURFACE.
09:22 AM - Jun 02, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
02 June, 10:45
No nation is responsible for this. Regular people have suffered everywhere. It is the fault of the DS Kzahzarians. It has been this way not just for hundreds of years but thousands, many thousands.

02 June, 10:51
In response Love Wins to her Publication
SORRY.
SOMEONE GIVE THEM SHELTER AND PASSPORT...YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOT VALID... OK I COULD ACCEPT, THAT TYPICAL JOE FROM PIG FARM IN KENTUCKY IS NOT GUILTY...

BUT EVERY SINGLE USA BILLIONAIRE IS PART OF IT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 03:23
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Agreed! 100%

02 June, 10:08
OK PERFECT HUMAN. PEACE OUT. PLEASE HAVE A GOOD DAY.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 09:27
NOT ME EITHER....Like I said it's our "selected" officials...they will bear the burden and the karmic consequences not US but the USA (CABAL RUN) did all of this NOT Russia...The Media says Russia BAD that should tell you everything you need to know...It's the opposite!

02 June, 09:39
ONCE YOU DECIDE TO MAKE PURGE, WHERE EXACTLY THIS PURGE WILL STOP?

ALL THOSE MEMBER OF CABAL HAVE FAMILY, ALL DRESSED THEMSELVES AS FAITHFULL CHRISTIANS AND CARING PARENTS...
IF THOSE CHILDREN GROW UP IN THAT TOXIC ENVIRONMENT, WILL THEY BECOME SANE? IN YOUR LAW IS LOOPHOLE, WHICH CABAL QUITE OFTEN EXPLOIT DURING CIVIL TRIALZ... TO PLACE SOMEONE WHO IS BIASED TO TRIGGER MISSTRIAL.
SO DOING CIVIL TRIALZ IS JUST FOR SHOW.
NO ONE FROM CABAL WILL RISK TRIGGER A SNOWBALL EFFECT, WHICH WILL KILL THEM. THAT IS THEIR SATANISTIC DEAL AND BLOOD SACRIFICE OATH.
I HAVE NO DOUBT, THAT MILITARY TRIBUNALS WORKING 24/7 OTHERWISE YOUR AIRFORCE SPEND ZILIONZ GALLONS OF KEROSENE IN WAIN🤣🤣🤣
QUESTION IS: "WHEN DONALD DECIDE TO STOP THIS CHARADE"?

02 June, 09:48
AFTER WW1 AND WW2 "ALLIES" IMPOSED DRACONIAN SANCTIONZ ON GERMANY.

NOT ALL IN GERMANY WAS ACTIVE MEMBERS OF NAZIS. NOW THE SAME "ALLIES" IMPOSED SAME, MAYBE EVEN WORSE DRACONIC SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA

WITHOUT BREAKING SWEAT TRUMP DIRECTOR OF NSA CONDUCTING HARMLESS OPERATIONS AGAINST RUSSIA ARMY. THIS IS DIRECT ACT OF CYBERWAR.

IF WE TOOK PREMISE, THAT TRUMP IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF USA ARMY, HE IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WORK OF HIS SUBSIDIRARIES...👇👇👇

https://www.idnes.cz/zprav...

I DONT KNOW, HOW IN YOUR TIME LINE IT LOOKS LIKE, BUT ON MINE IS TRUMP ACTING LIKE ANOTHER USA HOMELANDER, AND NOT LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAVE TO NEGOTIATE EQUALL CONDITIONS WHICH IS HIS ONLY JOB !!!