Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
15 March, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's why they glorify white-collar jobs! By making people believe working with your hands is somehow a failure, they persuade people to become willing prisoners in a cube farm—entirely dependent on "the system" for survival, and therefore, completely controllable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 March, 09:27
I grew up pretty poor, moving often because we were evicted from homes, lived in small dilapidated rentals, went to 12 different schools. Christmas and birthdays were handmade toys and clothes mostly. But my parents always took good care of our homes. I learned to
"make do" with whatever we had. Hand me down clothes were a thrill to recieve from friends and cousins. It made me strong, adaptable and appreciative of the simple things in life. Started working when I was twelve. Always had a job of some sort to help out the family. Hard work was a big part of life.😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
15 March, 09:23
I didn’t know 3/4 of my grandparents and I had no elder figure to look up to or learn from, but I have spent most if my life learning the old ways of doing things. Been told many times that I was born in the wrong time. I will use old or antique items before I will use new improved ..... where did i get it from? No idea.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 March, 09:18
Sweet & then bitter. 😏

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
15 March, 09:07
😂Thank you VK (Sarcasm). gunna be singing that in my head all day😮

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 June, 09:48
All these skills need to be brought back to our schools. Don't know what happened to home economics, wood shop, auto mechanics and farming and agriculture. Its gone...So is music and art as a whole. So sad.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
15 March, 09:29
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
They still have auto mechanics but probably will teach them to work on todays cars, electronics and such instead of actually fixing components like motors or transmissions. I tried to get my mom to allow me into the auto mechanics class in school, she refused, but she did sign off on shorthand which I have never used and don’t even remember.

Polly Zamparelli @MimiPolly
02 June, 09:50
The majority of my ancestors came here in the 1630s to escape the church of England. They knew what was up. My great grandfathers fought in every Colonial War, my 6th great grandfather was a Lt Col under Washington in the Revolutionary War and lost his life in the retreat from New York Sept 15,1776. They fought in Civil War, WW1 and my father im Panama during WW2 and my husband during Viet Nam, I enlisted in 1976. I wake up every day to this fight for out freedom. My voice is small but hopefully I can carry on the tradition for my children and grandchildren.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 June, 09:01
Yes, I was blessed to know my great-grandparents and great-great aunts. They weathered some serious storms and lived long lives. Their mom lived for over 100yrs and her story is epic. Tough as nails. Pioneers.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 June, 05:11
Lets make houses homes again💙
Big loving families
Strong caring communities
Simple
Natural
Special

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
06 June, 01:59
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
😍..Looks like someone has been viewing my Dream Home & Garden and they posted what they saw here ... 🤗 😁☺️❣️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 March, 12:10
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I love this house I want one!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 June, 03:28
That's why they want everyone in big cities, locked in small apartments. Prisoners.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 June, 03:16
TS 4:38>16:38>738>837

Trump
The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exist for only one reason, to protect and enrich itself.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 June, 02:07
The truth will set us free.

John 8:32
32 and you will know truth, and the truth will make you free.

Caps = 20/20 (Perfect Vision).

TS = 4:38 > 4:11 🪞11.4 > 11.22.
411 > 42.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 June, 12:22
And some were giants and some were little people of the little people. And all sizes. It could be an orb or a water splash.

I was blessed in seeing one in one of my photo's back in 2004. A little person of the little people! And I was granted permission to show it.

https://youtu.be/gak44SvR7...
Little person of the Little People Youtube - YouTube

2004 by Kris Williams ©

15 March, 09:09
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
That just get taken down after you posted it??

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
02 June, 12:19
Necessity is the mother of invention...struggle strengthens. My father taught me to track, hunt shoot, fish. grow things, and more...and NOT COMPLAIN while doing it all.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 June, 11:44
The people of our past, our parents, grandparents, etc. are the true warriors of this country. They worked hard, they did things most people today would cry about. We have become a society of wanting and having, without the hard work or life skills. Sad reality, most people couldn't survive, they don't have skills like cooking, growing foods from what is out there, how to preserve foods without electricity, etc. I have a feeling it's coming and people in the big cities are going to have it the worse.

01 June, 11:18
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Jes King @jes_US
01 June, 11:18
lies ya want...ok here ya go..🍑💦💛
https://youtu.be/TzFnYcIqj...

01 June, 11:14
or we just little plasma thingy

01 June, 11:01
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 June, 10:13
Sometimes your first connection is the right one, first thing I thought of was this song too....

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 June, 10:14
Right pants on fire 🔥

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 June, 10:08

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
01 June, 09:33
So true, im from a family of 9 kids, we didn't have fancy anything. What we did have were strong parents, that farmed, canned, butchered and grew our food. We never felt we were poor.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 June, 08:41
Yes, definitely superheroes! Many of my relatives came from very poor circumstances. But they did everything that man in the video talked about. They were strong people. And when I asked them about their lives back then, they mentioned something that was so great... They said that they never knew they were poor. But the flip side to that would still make them cry... They said that the only time they thought they were poor was when they went to town and other people laughed at them for the clothes they wore, etc. :( When doing some family history research, I found out that that side of the family was once very wealthy during the American Revolution, but it seems they lost it all then and moved away from where they were, into the mountains. They were survivors. And I'm proud of them. Most have since gone on to Heaven, but I've learned priceless lessons from their lives and what they've shared and what I discovered. I wrote too much again, but wanted to honor them.🙏

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 June, 11:49
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Exactly this. Your family was way weathier by their skills and love for each other and their hard work. Wealth is not measured by money , but by family values. My family was "poor" accrding to society, but our hard work and love was all the riches in the world.

bNatura @bNatura
02 June, 12:25
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
thank you for sharing your fam story, it's love too when we talk about all their efrots and I understand that very well bc of my family in Patagonia, Argentina too.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 June, 08:20
t/s 16:38 > 7:11 > 9 > 333

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 June, 08:08
I grew up in the 70's and 80's
milked cows, had chickens, horses
every vegetable was grown in a massive garden
canned, blanched and frozen
fruit was picked and frozen or canned for the winter, spring and fall
asparagus picked at the creeks edga along with fiddle heads, and nettles
grew corn and ground meal
bought wheat from the feed store in 40 lb bags
ground and made in to bread
salmon was purchased from the natives fileted and steaked by us and resold for a tiny profit
we ate fish head stews and fried salmon roe
canned the salmon left over from profit
smoked much of it
the interest rates were 23% at one point
i had 5 siblings and two cousins living with me
family of 10 TOTAL

Fire wood was the source of heat
sisters had jobs to help
i looked after the farm and garden
physical fitness was exceptional
went on to win world titles in a sporting event
we had no money for anything extra
cloths were almost always from a thrift store
BUT WE WERE RICH
😊

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 June, 07:51
True Dat

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 June, 07:38
Video length 1:04

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 June, 07:26
https://youtu.be/uCGD9dT12... Tell me...It's flat isn't it? Yup lol
Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Fleetwood Mac - "Little Lies" from the 1987 album "Tango In The Night". The new Fleetwood Mac collection '50 Yea...