Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 04:38
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Yes, definitely superheroes! Many of my relatives came from very poor circumstances. But they did everything that man in the video talked about. They were strong people. And when I asked them about their lives back then, they mentioned something that was so great... They said that they never knew they were poor. But the flip side to that would still make them cry... They said that the only time they thought they were poor was when they went to town and other people laughed at them for the clothes they wore, etc. :( When doing some family history research, I found out that that side of the family was once very wealthy during the American Revolution, but it seems they lost it all then and moved away from where they were, into the mountains. They were survivors. And I'm proud of them. Most have since gone on to Heaven, but I've learned priceless lessons from their lives and what they've shared and what I discovered. I wrote too much again, but wanted to honor them.🙏
08:41 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
bNatura @bNatura
02 June, 12:25
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
thank you for sharing your fam story, it's love too when we talk about all their efrots and I understand that very well bc of my family in Patagonia, Argentina too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 June, 12:31
In response bNatura to her Publication
🙏❤️

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 June, 11:49
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Exactly this. Your family was way weathier by their skills and love for each other and their hard work. Wealth is not measured by money , but by family values. My family was "poor" accrding to society, but our hard work and love was all the riches in the world.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 June, 12:31
In response Beck Step to her Publication
🙏❤️