I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
Just saw another white light in the sky again. Must be a satellite. Three nights in a row now.
10:16 PM - May 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
31 May, 11:41
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I just saw another one and it was definitely going south to north, and I think ISS already passed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 May, 11:45
Maybe a drone or something?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 11:39
What kind of lights?
Are they dancing like stars?
Sitting still or moving like a meteor?

31 May, 11:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Solid light that steadily moves through the sky. No dancing or anything.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 May, 10:52

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
31 May, 10:42
We are passing through a comet/meteor cloud since last night that may explain the white lights you are seeing?
vid explains it before it began: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What You Need To Know About The COMET - YouTube

The night of the comet is coming. What will it bring? An extraordinary meteor storm to our night skies, or nothing at all?WOODWARD ENTERTAINMENT:https://ww...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
31 May, 10:30
yo me too. it was there and then it was gone. wasnt sure as i was on the highway and there were trees on both sides on narrow roads

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
31 May, 10:29
I watch the satellites every night. Once you get used to looking for them you can see plenty.
At least I think they are satellites. lol

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 May, 10:28
Or our Star Brothers/Sisters giving you signs...😉🛸🧝‍♂️ #TheReturnOfBuilderRaces_GuardiansOfUniverse

31 May, 10:29
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I don't think so. My guess is it might be something monitoring Camp David and the surrounding area.

31 May, 10:26
From yesterday. I went to show my son this video last night, and he said he happened to look out his window 2 nights ago and saw the same thing.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 May, 10:43
That is amazing - I'm going out tonight to see what the sky might so me.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
31 May, 10:44
What You Need To Know About The COMET - YouTube

The night of the comet is coming. What will it bring? An extraordinary meteor storm to our night skies, or nothing at all?WOODWARD ENTERTAINMENT:https://ww...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 10:20
Had 2 planes disappear on different days in front of my eyes.

I see the plane and then what seems to be a reflection from the sun (White Light) against the wings then poof. Gone.

Last sighting was yesterday.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 June, 10:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I saw this too recently more than once👇🏻

see the plane and then what seems to be a reflection from the sun (White Light) against the wings

but the ones I saw kept flying after the reflection...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 June, 12:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
am looking Up but not seen much down my way♥️