I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
31 May, 10:16
Just saw another white light in the sky again. Must be a satellite. Three nights in a row now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
From yesterday. I went to show my son this video last night, and he said he happened to look out his window 2 nights ago and saw the same thing.
10:26 PM - May 31, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
31 May, 10:44
What You Need To Know About The COMET - YouTube

The night of the comet is coming. What will it bring? An extraordinary meteor storm to our night skies, or nothing at all?WOODWARD ENTERTAINMENT:https://ww...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 May, 10:43
That is amazing - I'm going out tonight to see what the sky might so me.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
31 May, 10:41
this is what I have been seeing too, i thought I was imagining it. Thank you for sharing.

F B Jones @FBJones
31 May, 10:36
Wow, never seen anything like that before. Hmmm...

31 May, 10:27
It's bright like a star. Do satellites have lights?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 10:46
Get an ISS app. That is moving fast like the space station.
Was it going in a straight line? If so I am betting ISS.
Going out now to see if i can see anything good.