I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
31 May, 10:16
Just saw another white light in the sky again. Must be a satellite. Three nights in a row now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Had 2 planes disappear on different days in front of my eyes.

I see the plane and then what seems to be a reflection from the sun (White Light) against the wings then poof. Gone.

Last sighting was yesterday.
10:20 PM - May 31, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 June, 12:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
am looking Up but not seen much down my way♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 June, 10:20
I saw this too recently more than once👇🏻

see the plane and then what seems to be a reflection from the sun (White Light) against the wings

but the ones I saw kept flying after the reflection...

joann ferguson donated @joann212
01 June, 10:02
I've been watching the skies since I was a little girl raised on the farm. In over a decade now, I have paid closer attention above when all the odd shaped clouds started coming on the scene around 2009. In the past several years objects have been appearing and disappearing in the skies where I live on a more frequent bases. My son and I were walking to the grocery store for ice cream. I don't know what made us both look in the same direction, but there were 3 objects moving to and fro, up and down, at a very high speed. The objects seemed to know we were watching them and put on a spectacular show of some sort. Gone in a flash! Chemtrail planes are always disappearing right before our eyes after laying down huge cloud formations. Definitely have noticed an increase in this phenomenon.

... Fighter @Fighter
01 June, 09:42
🤔

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 June, 05:08
Sure it were planes?

01 June, 12:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
maybe not💓

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
01 June, 04:00
The Galactic Federation has crafts that look like airplanes and the moon and yes they can disappear suddenly. They use these crafts to observe unobtrusively. The entire world is surrounded by benevolent creatures who work behind the scenes with the Alliance. They will land after the EBS event to help us build our world and interact with the new technologies so we can evolve into the fifth dimension. I see them flying over here every day in the Netherlands. Summon Galactic Federation if you want to meet them. They fly over and will hover over your house and follow you

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 05:35
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Sounds like project blue beam tard shit to me.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
01 June, 12:45
Mach 10.1?

01 June, 12:32
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
💓saw top gun yesterday

Stoic Way @waylongway
01 June, 12:26
YES!! Same thing last week Cem plane kinda low? As you say like it turned,a flash of sun and then I could not see it.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 May, 11:59
I watch the planes overhead because it used to be a rare event, but now they fly over throughout the day. There have been times that I hear the plane, but I cannot find it. I know it is cloaking

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 11:43
We have had cloaking technology for quite some time I understand from someone that would know.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
31 May, 11:26
Makes me think Elon has remote control stars. 😂

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
31 May, 11:21
Timeline shift causing it?

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
31 May, 11:20
maybe those planes jumped into different time zones

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 June, 12:00
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
or different dimensions

LeLe John @Grace1125
31 May, 11:15
i serar ive seen bitds lately fly into portals or something…just flying then poof gone

LeLe John @Grace1125
31 May, 11:15
i serar ive seen bitds lately fly into portals or something…just flying then poof gone

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
31 May, 11:07
had 2 episodes happen kinda like this to me, one a few years ago and one last year. Both of them silver looking like an Airstream camper with Sun shining on them. Was watching both going across the blue sky and then make an abrubt turn like they were giong staight up and then, poof they were gone

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
31 May, 11:07
the veil is opening...keep 'seeing' figures, some flying, some standing looking ...that disappear rapidly. Some feel very dark, yet prayers over us all of Psalm 91 cause the dark ones to flee.

Reminds me of Scripture, "Let he who has eyes to see, see."

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 May, 11:06
I have seen a chemtrail plane disappear. A couple of seconds after it disappeared the chemtrail also disappeared. I wish I had a camera at that moment.

Stoic Way @waylongway
01 June, 12:21
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
YES, This same thing last week!!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
31 May, 11:01
Maybe dial back the micro-dose?!?😀

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
31 May, 10:54
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
snap, plus bonus 17

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 May, 10:48

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
The 'Veil' is thinning and time lines emerging.
Look not so much to see (try not to focus) and You'll be blown away.
It's all moving so fast Our natural inclination is to focus on what you recognize.

It's fun to look for once you understand and know a much as we can at this time.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
I had that happen to a person standing across from me the other day, he glitched out then came back

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 May, 10:47
“They Live” Reminds me of that Portal in the movie!

2 pics 👇

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
31 May, 10:38
I am happy you mentioned. I hear planes, in the daytime, fly over my head. No clouds, no obstructions, no planes.

#NotCrazyClub

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
31 May, 10:41
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
Me, too, occasionally. And I've zoomed in on the chemtrailers with high powered binocs...and they are are orbs, NOT planes - that disappear after trail is laid.

*NotCrazyClub*

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
31 May, 10:30

Pink Totter @Totter
31 May, 10:29
Watched one disappear last night, at first thought it went behind a cloud, but no, the stars were still shining there, just gone. Have also seen planes that make no noise, not that far away that I wouldn't hear them.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
31 May, 10:28
Neato!
I need to pay more attention :)

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
31 May, 10:27
I saw exactly the same thing, yesterday.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 May, 10:26
You know our military has cloaking jets. Trump even said so...