r363l l10n @r363ll10n
31 May, 01:23
🔴FLASHBACK: TURLEY WARNED US: "The problem for Durham is the jury and the judge. I mean, he is facing a jury that has three Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team with Sussmann’s daughter. I mean, with the exception of randomly selecting people out of the DNC headquarters, you could not come up with a worse jury."

Durham did not push for the recusal of Judge Chris Cooper in Sussman case despite:

- Cooper being professional friends with Sussmann

- Cooper’s wife represented former FBI lawyer Lisa Page

- Cooper and his wife were married by Merrick Garland (!!!)

- Cooper appointed by Obama

Follow: BennyJohnson 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 01:52
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Come on Ya'll dont be disappointed you knew it would never go thro the corrupt judicial system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
They're going by the book, Nana.
Exhausting every "legal" avenue.
But inevitably — Military is the only way 🎖️⚔️

Juan O Savin
"If you can't get Justice at the Justice System..."
02:47 PM - May 31, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 June, 07:26
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
part of the "awakening"it to wake people up to the level of corruption in our judicial system....sadly I am not surprised by this - but I do think it is all leading to a huge win. God Bless

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 04:31
Thank u Kat! U remember what WE already know. Good post doll!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁😉♡♡♡♡

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 May, 04:33
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
😽🙏💞💪🕊️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 03:24
Yes Maam Nana never expected to see anything come of the Durham investigation thro the corrupt judicial system.
I hated to see so many Patriots putting so much hopium in it to start with.
I know the ups and downs are rough on the vibes when we really need to maintain high vibes.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts